Not open for further replies.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
We should compare notes before buying attys and me starting runs. You nailed it across the board.

Any time.

I'm hoping to get to play with the pancake this weekend, haven't had a chance yet but I'm excited about it.

Reactions: inspects

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Tom I filled out the Google Doc for the aeronaut, but I'm a bit confused still as to the price. The doc says $105, a while back you quoted I think around $85 since you didn't have enough interest to buy them wholesale. Can you please clarify or explain the discrepancy.
Ecf will be invoiced for 85 plus shipping (7). My word stands.

Membership has its benefits.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
thier arent that many narda's out there for everyone to try...lol.

I was just hoping not to piss anyone off because I know the Stumpy is so well liked here. I'm sure some folks tried the NarDA and thought "Meh, it's okay but what's all the fuss about?"

Following on what inspects posted, I think you do a great job of bringing a variety of attys to us all. I've seen everything from MTL flavor-oriented attys to "cloud chuckers" and all points in between those. Sure there are some attys I wish you would do a run of that don't happen, but I realize that if there's not enough interest then it makes no sense for you to do so.

My only regret is that I didn't stick with squonking the first time I tried it. Now I'm playing catch up.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone here have an Origen Little 16 atty? I'm sure with all the squonker aficionados that someone does. Anyway, how does it vape?
I had a hard time with it at first... not much flavor, and inconsistent vapor, until I put dual verticals in. Now it's really really good. Dual 2mm twisted 30g vertical coils, close to the air holes-- it's my second favorite atty with that build (I'm MTL only, vapor density is as important to me as flavor)

Long time lurker here coming out of the shadows for a little help. I'm not quite getting the Narda. Tried a single coil clapton at 0.5 and a dual 2mm 26g at 0.33 on a mech. All I'm getting is air and a hint of flavor. Is it my build or are my expectations just too primed from all the reviews? What are your favorite builds on this?

Thanks all!

EDIT: I'm a lung hitter and my standard build is a dual 2.5mm 26g at 0.33 if that helps :)
For me, I need dual coils in it. Dual twisted 30g 2mm coils (though for me, in the NarDa, twisted wire is not necessary) positioned so I can see the bottom half of each coil through the air holes, so pretty high. Best vape I've ever had.

Unior

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2015
Tennessee
BTW, thanks all for the opinions about the Origen 16. It's gonna stay on my short (yeah, right) list.
I had an O16 for awhile & enjoyed it. It had much more airflow than the 14mn atties I tried. At the end of the day though I have pretty much gone to 22mm all the way. One of the main things that annoys me with smaller atties is that you have to squonk ever 1 or 2 hits.
Yeah, it's yet another atty that I signed up for and just doesn't get the interest needed. I'm telling you, I'm bad luck LOL. Next time there's something I really want I'm just gonna hold off on signing up until 10 or 15 people do and then I'll jump on.
yeah I had every intention to sign up for one but I found one used for cheaper. I felt kinda bad doing that & not getting it from Tom. @Chowderhead1972, you know you are doing things right when your customers consider to pay more(and probably have payed more sometimes) just to do business with you.
@jhhollier, if Tom doesn't get the Pancakes you can order one online. It will be a little more b/c of shipping.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I'd anyone already owns the pancake what does it compare to? Can't justify spending 120 on something I'm not sure on
Actually , it doesn't really compare to anything. Great airflow, like a stumpy nearly wide open. Flavor is excellent. Lots of Vapor. No leaking when wick'd properly (like any other atty). Titanium.....

But a really versatile deck that doesn't pigeon hole you into any certain build. Really a cool atty.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
yeah I had every intention to sign up for one but I found one used for cheaper. I felt kinda bad doing that & not getting it from Tom. @Chowderhead1972, you know you are doing things right when your customers consider to pay more(and probably have payed more sometimes) just to do business with you.
@jhhollier, if Tom doesn't get the Pancakes you can order one online. It will be a little more b/c of shipping.

Yeah, Vapinart and Ought Vape have it. I may order one eventually or I may wait to see what the new atty (Mini Chuck) looks like.

TheDigital99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
New Hampshire, United States
Yeah, Vapinart and Ought Vape have it. I may order one eventually or I may wait to see what the new atty (Mini Chuck) looks like.

I have a pancake and was gonna do a second, but I am in the same boat.. Waiting for the details on the Mini Chuck...

@Chowderhead1972 No details yet, but the upcoming mini chuck maybe something to look into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread