What are you vaping right now, this minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I'm vaping my last full tank of PB too. @Bunnykiller - you were so right. This was the best batch of PB in the two years I've been vaping it. Gonna order more soon and hope it's the same batch. I even stopped mixing it with Legend. Now I have lots of Legend left but only about 4 ml of PB. (sniffle). Yep time to get some more. :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I'm vaping my last full tank of PB too. @Bunnykiller - you were so right. This was the best batch of PB in the two years I've been vaping it. Gonna order more soon and hope it's the same batch. I even stopped mixing it with Legend. Now I have lots of Legend left but only about 4 ml of PB. (sniffle). Yep time to get some more. :)
I also have a bottle of PB from that batch and yes, it is pretty darn good! :thumb: And yes, I am vaping it at the moment. However, it still does not compare with a bottle I had shortly after joining ECF (circa Dec. 2012). Now that batch was a true enigma! At times it had the familiar PB spicy numminess, but at others it seemed to morph into something unique & mysterious making it difficult to pin point its flavor profile. One time I vaped it I could swear it tasted like peanuts! :confused: A few hours later I went back to the same tank and PB numminess was back to normal. :)

I don't know if the time of day, or after eating a particular food, or drink, had something to do with its flavor, but it was constantly changing. :img:

Reactions: LAwaters

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Currently vaping ;
84 Turkish in Reos Woodvil w/ RM4 dual 1.2 (0.6) ohms and KGD cotton.
Powder Keg in Woodvil w/ Cyclone dual 1.2 (0.6) ohms and KGD cotton.
The Peter Stokkebye 84 Turkish is home extract. Light Tobacco flavor, mostly Virginia with just a touch of bright, mild Oriental. On the mild end of true tobacco spectrum.
Powder Keg at 22 Watts with both air ports nearly closed is a rich chocolate/ roasted almonds flavor. The coconut is almost absent at this wattage. Still, very tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread