Status
Not open for further replies.

fonosmoak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
The New Old West Pahrump Nevada
Hi guys!
Boy it's been a while, life is good I'm off to South east Asia for the month of April....
Still here till the 28 th. Though!
Any phids need fixing? yes I'm still all about customer service.
I have some classic feeders still also, that is, if anyone feels nostalgic.
Not kidding...
Great to hear from you all
Best
fono
Ah, the Purple Heart with lacewood! Awesome tea rose.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
PC -- He's got some of his Classic Feeders available, but I think he's mostly been enjoying life in The New Old West these days and apparently planning a trip to South East Asia for the month of April.

@tybin -- yup 5 years goes fast. Many of my favorite vaping people are those I met and chatted with on that dear Celebration Sale Thread, for a couple of years. Lots of fond memories there, for sure. :)
I really miss seeing much of that group these days. Remember this?
d3427208-2563-4663-85bb-3b8ca067e556_zps0uhy0jqr.jpg

Times sure have changed. Even though I don't follow the feeder evolution anymore I do know that Kanger is now making a feeder model (with something similar to a mofset for regulation) and at the other end of the market, pricey regulated feeder models, mostly from EU, are the "cat's meow".
cool1.gif

I just found out one of the first and very well known mech feeder companies has just downsized and is no longer maintaining a forum here.
speechless-smiley-0201-1.gif
The grand times are waning.

The other big news is ProVape --- It's official. They are discontinuing the ProVari mini and standard and are selling at extremely low blow out prices here: Specials of the week $29.95
Fono -- go get yourself a GunMetal ZenKote one (and a piece of Zen and ProVi history), before you go on your amazing trip. If not you may be doing this:
Facepalm141_zps01f22ecb.gif

I've gabbed enough ---

Have a wonderful trip -- and don't forget to take pictures.
SmileCam1.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: tybin

BB3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Florida Panhandle
Greetings Phid Pholk. Been a long time but when I recalled i was celebrating my 5th anniversary of vaping I thought of this old gang. I miss you guys. Still have all 5 of my Phids, including the 2 beloved pistachios, although I seldom use them. got caught up in the whole Variable wattage, temperature controlled rebuildable tank atomizer thing. But it was here i found the courage and support to quit smoking. God bless you all, especially fono

fonosmoak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
The New Old West Pahrump Nevada
Hey Everybody...
Reading the last few posts here it seems things have really changed---I'm still rock and rolling out here tin the Desert--I was thinking today that I should also offer a link to vaping history (phidias being the very first commercially offered exotic wood PV) Yes a minor claim to fame--LOL I'll take it.
So I still have a shoe box full of classic feeders---
Who feels nostalgic? Ha, just make me an offer--Yes for old times sake.
Over and above that How is everyone?
I miss you guys
All the best
fono

Reactions: Katdarling

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
Fine day I picked to check in....

What's a feeder? :)

I'd make an offer but I already have a box of Phids that I just can't seem to part with.
One of these days I might just get ballsy and try to shove a DNA 75 in one of them... now there's an idea :)

Thanks for your early contributions to vaping ... which should also include perfecting bottom feeding, and building a box to the perfect dimensions.

Probably saved my life.

Stay well

jimho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread