Status
Not open for further replies.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
I have to say @Nanny22 i thought I adored TVK sticky mango rice, but I just loaded up what you sent me since you didn't like it, and gosh I don't really like it anymore either! :lol: I guess my tastes have changed. I never order it because it's too expensive. And I can say now I don't recommend it.

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    Got the I <3 donuts in the mail. So far not impressed. I mean it's a great blueberry... But that's really all I'm getting.
    Though that seems to happen with any flavor I try with blueberry. It's just an overpowering flavor.

Can't wait to try the milkman and dripping donuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    definately light on flavor!
    I will revisit ohh myy again in a few weeks with my sophia or a dripper. but my final opinion on it is this, if some one kinda liked deadly sin, but thought maybe too much flavor, then i'd say give ohhh myyy a try :p

I'm not sure if you have ever tried Sangria before.... It is my favorite GLV juice, and the only fruit/drink type I have found yet that I enjoy. But it is defintately smack you in the face with flavor. it's another one of those, great foob, and great even 6 months steeped :)

I haven't tried it, but it sounds like one I need to try. Thank you for the recommendation!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    When I think "Gourmet" Vendor, I think Ripe Vapes. The website, price, and bottle labeling has the feel of ordering wine.

I've tried three flavors - Pear Almond (Marzipan Pear), Coconut Thai (Coconut, Basil, Lemongrass), and Key Lime Cookie. The first two are in my daily rotation. Key Lime Cookie tastes exactly like the description, but I don't know if I love key lime cookies. I'm difficult to please in regard to ejuice.

Anyway, the balance of flavors is pretty impressive, and I recommend the vendor if you want to try juice with a unique profile.

Ripe Vapes | Handcrafted Joose
    Monkey Snack was a fav of mine until I tried Stash's Suspicious MInds which blows it out of the water. I like Pear Almond but feel it is too heavy on the Pear and too light on the almond

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 29, 2014
    MI
    Best Light Tobacco (BLT), think of your favorite gold and white pack.....

Great for those weaning off the stinkers.

Got mine from thevapekitchen

I have not tried that one but I do like the Coffee Toffee Tobacco. I've been on an extended TVK menu freakout but I really haven't gotten into the tobacco section much yet but it's only a matter of time.

Just tried Bad Mother Custard which is pretty good. I've never been much of a custard vaper and it has seemed at times that I straight up smoked a hole in the vanilla receptors of my tongue. I think I like it better because of the flavors that help round it out opposed to a simple vanilla extraction. Ube Macapuno really surprised me. It reminds me a lot of Ahlusion Shipwreck with a sweet corn finish. Ube and Taro are two flavors that are new to me so it's been an interesting vape. Coconuts and corn alone sound like pure madness together but it works for me. I'm going to need a bigger bottle.

DagMatt

ECF Veteran
    Dec 2, 2014
    Denver, CO
    Got this in an email from TVK:

"As we celebrate the arrival of the Year of the Monkey, we took to the Kitchen to craft up a flavor that is reflective of our Asian culture. After countless experiments and concoctions, we're proud to announce the arrival of the FIRST of our Royal Tea Line: Jasmine Milk Tea.

What makes Jasmine Milk Tea distinctively unique comes down to what goes into crafting the flavor. Much like the time-tested tradition of finding the best tea leaves to make the best tea, we took a Vape Kitchen signature approach to perfecting this flavor. The process to make each bottle is over THREE months. We take young green tea leaves and triple infuse them with a fresh, summery blossoms of jasmine which are then rolled into pearls. We take these unique sweet floral tea blossoms and directly infuse them into our signature VG blend for 3 months, which imparts an incredible distinctive flavor. The result: a rich and smooth, creamy milk tea that has never been done before.

Crafted from our Kitchen to you, we can't wait for you to experience the result of our work.

USE COUPON CODE HAPPYNEWYEAR - FOR $5 OFF PURCHASE OF NEW FLAVOR: JASMINE MILK TEA. ENDS SUNDAY, FEB. 14 AT 11:59 PM PST."

I'm gonna have to try this! :)

DJLEC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 12, 2013
    Union City, California
    This is very up lifting to read. Finally medical teams are starting to evolve in the e-cigarette world. 2/6 marked my one year free of traditional cigarettes and I couldn't be happier or healthier because of it. I really do hope this helps to ease all the bad press and fear of these products. Thank you so much for sharing this!

Big Congrats on your 1 Year Dreamer13.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DJLEC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 12, 2013
    Union City, California
    Sounds like my next GLV order will have to include Sangria and Mexican Hat Dance (DJ rec)...

I was kind of disappointed last Sunday that we did not get a Good Life Vapor - Funday 30% Off Coupon.

Have my 4 - 30 ML Sample Pack flavor's now [emoji3]

Mexican Hat Dance will be one of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I noticed Ahlusion is offering 30% off right now. There was a notice as well that said the current sales will be over soon as they get ready to launch their new web site. I see more Ahlusion in my future!!
    thank you-I am in need of some stock ups

SmilingWolf

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Monkey Snack was a fav of mine until I tried Stash's Suspicious MInds which blows it out of the water. I like Pear Almond but feel it is too heavy on the Pear and too light on the almond

I agree, more pear than almond. But not a strong pear like Commodore Pearry/Charlie Noble.

SmilingWolf

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    I've tried the Key Lime Cookie also, and really liked it. My mom got the Pear Almond in her Craft Vapery box and she really likes that one as well. I've been wanting to try the Coconut Thai too, but the basil in the description is throwing me. Not sure if I'd like basil in a vape.

Don't let it throw you. The basil is not predominant, if you can taste it at all (I can't). There's something very similar between Pear Almond and Coconut Thai - if you like one, you'd probably like the other. Pear Almond is my favorite Ripe Vapes juice.

Reactions: DJLEC

snow blind

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 12, 2012
    PA
    Got the I <3 donuts in the mail. So far not impressed. I mean it's a great blueberry... But that's really all I'm getting.
    Though that seems to happen with any flavor I try with blueberry. It's just an overpowering flavor.

Can't wait to try the milkman and dripping donuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of the donut vapes out recently don't taste anything like donuts and are banking of their colorful marketing and the "latest trend" in juice.

If you want a TRUE bluebery dounut (think those un-frosted or lightly frosted, thick cake blueberry donuts) try Hancock from Liberty's "Forefathers" line. It's by far the best/most accurate if you're looking for something that tastes exactly like a real dounut (not another sugar/milk/fruit cereal-esq donut mess). Hancock

Reactions: DJLEC

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    CHARLIE NOBLE SIREN SONG!

this is the strawberry I've been dreaming of.
    I havn't even tried any of the other flavors yet.
    3nic born on date sept 18 2015.

I did not not expect to like it.
    I currently have it in a carto tank.
    flavor is strong and that's saying a lot for a carto!

I love this flavor. It puts spunkberry and strawberry cheese cake shake to shame.
    And is way better than my beloved strawnilla.

this is strawberry goodness. NOT to sweet.
    there are some juices that are good but get too, sugary.
    or to candy like.

this is creamy, real good strawberry flavor.
    I'm saving the rest of my bottle for my sophia v2 when it comes (hopefully soon)

i have been trying so hard to find a great strawberry and i finally did!
    thanks!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    Michigan
    CHARLIE NOBLE SIREN SONG!

this is the strawberry I've been dreaming of.
    I havn't even tried any of the other flavors yet.
    3nic born on date sept 18 2015.

I did not not expect to like it.
    I currently have it in a carto tank.
    flavor is strong and that's saying a lot for a carto!

I love this flavor. It puts spunkberry and strawberry cheese cake shake to shame.
    And is way better than my beloved strawnilla.

this is strawberry goodness. NOT to sweet.
    there are some juices that are good but get too, sugary.
    or to candy like.

this is creamy, real good strawberry flavor.
    I'm saving the rest of my bottle for my sophia v2 when it comes (hopefully soon)

i have been trying so hard to find a great strawberry and i finally did!
    thanks!
    Sounds great, @Ladiekali ! You are making me want to order this one. Better than your beloved Strawnilla?
    And looks like Charlie Noble has tested this flavor, it did pretty well. Not totally "clean" but quite low: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0564/1937/files/Siren_s_Song_5.pdf?18155682546408706594

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread