Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
lol! i hear you - it be COLD.

may be in the raleigh area in mid-march for work, though will be wif da bosses, so not going to have my own transportation... if so, though, will let you know, sister - not sure how far that is from you
Depends on where I am. Raleigh is about 35 minutes from work, a little over an hour from home. In other words, doable! :)

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
heya lady! on the up side, frozen poop won't splatter...

LMFAO!!! How cold would it have to be for the poop to freeze before it hits the ground?!?
Second point: If it's THAT cold, I don't wanna be nowhere close to that place!! :p

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
LMFAO!!! How cold would it have to be for the poop to freeze before it hits the ground?!?
Second point: If it's THAT cold, I don't wanna be nowhere close to that place!! :p
that is an excellent strategery, sir, lol - i know that our chickens are NOT fond of the cold, but if i put a pan of suet out for 'em, they seem to be willing to put up with it

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
that is an excellent strategery, sir, lol - i know that our chickens are NOT fond of the cold, but if i put a pan of suet out for 'em, they seem to be willing to put up with it

Yup... chickenz iz dumb... me? I'd go hungry till it warmed up enough ta not freeze... mah blood is just waaay too thin for dat kinda cold!

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
heya lady! on the up side, frozen poop won't splatter...
True enough. But I'd rather get to it before it freezes so I don't have to pry it off the ground with a shovel. Hard work for this old back.

On the up side, a man called me back and the mare is sold, he'll pick her up this weekend. She's a sweetheart and I'll miss her, but she's bored and needs more of a job than I ask of her.
So Journey will be alone till we find a pokey little pony that fits us.
I hate that, but Roxy is being wasted. They're really nice people and we talked in depth when they came to see her. She will have a good home. He's planning fun things for her. Hunting, reenactments, overnight camping trips.

F-I-L has been really, really sick and finding another horse was low on the priorities list. He's getting a bit better so we can start looking in earnest now.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
True enough. But I'd rather get to it before it freezes so I don't have to pry it off the ground with a shovel. Hard work for this old back.

On the up side, a man called me back and the mare is sold, he'll pick her up this weekend. She's a sweetheart and I'll miss her, but she's bored and needs more of a job than I ask of her.
So Journey will be alone till we find a pokey little pony that fits us.
I hate that, but Roxy is being wasted. They're really nice people and we talked in depth when they came to see her. She will have a good home. He's planning fun things for her. Hunting, reenactments, overnight camping trips.

F-I-L has been really, really sick and finding another horse was low on the priorities list. He's getting a bit better so we can start looking in earnest now.

Hai Princess! Welcome to the Shenaniganery thread! Awww... you're going to miss ya Roxy, but sounds like she has some fun in store for her! :)

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Hey, Louis!
I will. I love to cuddle her and sing to her, she's a big baby on the ground, but yeah, I can't hold her back from that kind of fun!
Time to go feed them, then start on people supper.
I'll try to stop by tomorrow.
take care, sister :) we'll keep a seat warm for you, next to the battery charger :)

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
I got some wonderful news at work....kinda. I don't have to work Saturday! Not good for the paycheck but good for this body that needs the rest! Money ain't everything!

Amen to that!! I did like the paychecks when I was working 60+ hour weeks, but ya just can't keep that up for long periods of time. A person needs a bit of downtime to rest and recoup! Hope ya get a nice relaxin' weekend, Sistah!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Thanks my sweet friend! I plan to do nothing but rest and get some vape stuff fixed up. I need to build some coils and mix up some liquids. But mainly rest! Next week I'll have 2 ten hour days plus a Saturday so that will make a little up of what I missed this week. And I'll be rested enough to handle it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread