EHPro Bachelor RTA - single coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

godfatherI

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2015
georgia
Bachelor tank came in today. Gave it an ultrasonic bath and rebuilt with my standard 1.0 26 awg.

All I can say is wow! Easy to build. juice control and airflow control are smooth as silk with the perfect, and I mean perfect, amount of resistance. Flavor is as good or better than my authentic kayfun 4s. Really glad I have another coming in from fastech.

This is a $40 tank all day. Can't believe that they can make something so quality and sell it for $20.

Last edited:

HDMontana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Montana
Bachelor tank came in today. Gave it an ultrasonic bath and rebuilt with my standard 1.0 26 awg.

All I can say is wow! Easy to build. Juice control and airflow control are smooth as silk with the perfect, and I mean perfect, amount of resistance. Flavor is as good or better than my authentic kayfun 4s. Really glad I have another coming in from fastech.

This is a $40 tank all day. Can't believe that they can make something so quality and sell it for $20.
Shhh. Don't give them any ideas. We want to keep it around $20.00.

HD

JoeBattams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Northampton- UK
Just got mine from FT, bit taller than expected but it's a very nice vape! Will put a Clapton in it and will then be able to do like for like with serpent. One thing I noticed is that unlike the reviews and FT pics,
cc85114119f25aed838cefbe62740fb5.jpg
the top gasket is a single piece of silicone, rather than two openings in a piece of metal with o-rings- perhaps a cost-saving revision? Or maybe those were just the prototype versions?- anyone else's look like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cj081283

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2015
Just got mine from FT, bit taller than expected but it's a very nice vape! Will put a Clapton in it and will then be able to do like for like with serpent. One thing I noticed is that unlike the reviews and FT pics,
cc85114119f25aed838cefbe62740fb5.jpg
the top gasket is a single piece of silicone, rather than two openings in a piece of metal with o-rings- perhaps a cost-saving revision? Or maybe those were just the prototype versions?- anyone else's look like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm looking forward to your comparisons. I have a serpent which is my go to rta at the moment. although I only have the super tank rta besides that though.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

JoeBattams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Northampton- UK
Hmm, claptop in- it's a bit of a bugger to get the legs the right length! used the stock coil as a guide, but it's still sitting quite high above the airflow (as was the stock)- took the stock coil out to give it a proper ultrasonic bath, but aside from the machine oil I think the stock coil did give more flavour...

No comparison with serpent at the moment (i.e. serpent ahead), but i probably need to lower the coil a bit. But in terms of overall aesthetics etc I much prefer the Serpent- it's replaced my authentic Kayfun V4 and Squape Rs!

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Been testing coil diameters. I think this tank really shines with diameters above 3mm. It's not a cotton leaking issue, however. I'm not sure why smaller diameters don't seem to perform as well.

Greater wick capacitance, I expect. More juice available close to the coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread