Status
Not open for further replies.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
You can, yes, but if you do you'll dilute flavor as well as nicotine. Instead, buy 3x the amount of 0nic in the same flavor and mix that. Whatever quantity you started with, you'll wind up with 4x the amount of 3, and the same flavor level. If you really want to use PG/VG, then mix the two in the ratio you like, and add 3x the volume to the 12mg juice to make 3mg.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Do the advice above and buy what you are going to mix it with quietly. "Thanks dear I love it" works. Wife was washing the Harley for three hours when I was on the porch drinking beer with a couple buddies. When she was done I said" I think you missed a spot". Well Well guess who had to wash and polish the bike by himself the next four times! LOL CHEERS!

Vaping_Racoon

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2015
Montreal
If they're still intact you could go and exchange them yourself, some shops are really open minded when it comes to juice.. but it really depends.

It helps alot if you have a bill to prove your purchase.

Worst case scenario you can still lube up squeaky doors with it or sell it to someone who needs it, that's
what I did with my old 12mg cigar flavor, I just asked some old lady and offered her a good deal, she grabbed my bottles instantly.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
My girlfriend ordered me some e juice as a gift and ordered me 12mg nic and I only vape 3 mg! is there ay way I can add VG/PG to reduce the nic level to 3mg or is this a silly question? :p

Thanks
You can but you will destroy the flavor.

I would order two 0mg bottles for every bottle of 12 mg.

Wait till you have received everything. Then mix 1 bottle of of 12 mg with two bottles of 0mg juice.

This will give you 4 mg and keep your flavor.

If the bottles are different sizes put 10 ml of 12 mg juice in a 30 ml bottle, and put 20 ml 0 mg juice shake well and vape on at 4 mg.

Reactions: KayP

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
@Two_Bears Thanks. That's good advice. I might have to do something similar as I'm now having a hard time with 12mg on dual coils.

Glad to help Kay.

I tried to dilute with a VG PG blend and always ruined the flavor. For a flavor chaser this is terrible

If someone wanted to do the math they could get it down to 3 mg EXACTLY. I used to be an algebra machine in school bit in the last 43 years it has gotten away from me.

What strength do you want to go to? If you mix a bottle if 12 mg and a bottle of 6 mg you get 9 mg.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
@Two_Bears I had no problems with 12mg on a single coil, but after dual coils I started noticing a throat hit. I've got the same flavours in 12mg and 6mg, so if I mix the same quantities together I should get 9mg. Easy as.
Exactly! Easy as pie. If you want 6mg mix equal amounts of 12 mg and 0 mg will give you 6 on the nose.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
You could get a tank with 1.8Ω coils and vape the 12mg juice
This is my way of thinking. :)

heck... buy an iClear16 and use that juice up. Waste not, want not. :thumbs:

I've vaped 1.5mg to 24mg in a tank, 45mg :eek: in other 'quality vaping systems' sold by tobacco companies. I'd just vape it... and adjust according to headache.

In all seriousness, if you like it, but some more and mix up the right strength.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
This is my way of thinking. :)

heck... buy an iClear16 and use that juice up. Waste not, want not. :thumbs:

I've vaped 1.5mg to 24mg in a tank, 45mg :eek: in other 'quality vaping systems' sold by tobacco companies. I'd just vape it... and adjust according to headache.

In all seriousness, if you like it, but some more and mix up the right strength.

I would dilute it with Lower nic levels and use it up. Waste not want not.

Reactions: djsvapour

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
12mg on dual coils?:eek:
That's like vaping 24mg of nic.
Wow...for the first time, I'm speechess
Yes.. I had not realised it would be so, and with my vaper's tongue I couldn't tell what was really going on :( I finished a 30ml bottle too..

Before this ordeal began, I had luckily ordered the same juices in lower nics, so it should no issue.

Reactions: MrDripper

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
My girlfriend ordered me some e juice as a gift and ordered me 12mg nic and I only vape 3 mg! is there ay way I can add VG/PG to reduce the nic level to 3mg or is this a silly question? :p

Thanks
Last summer, got hurt at work, money was running low, had a pile of 12-18-24 mg juice sitting in a drawer, diluted it all down to 6mg with vg.. Lost a lot of flavor but it worked, make sure to give it a good shake until it's full of bubbles, then shake it some more then wait for the bubbles to go away. after a couple days a bit of flavor came back..

Ideal Nope.
Worked Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread