Status
Not open for further replies.

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
do you know what's up with the tracking email??
i'm not able to track my shipment. it takes me to a plain white page.
and I'm pretty sure the tracking number should be longer than 5 digits?

:confused:
Please give me your order reference number and I will check it out for you.

Reactions: Krisma

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
so, i watched Qorax's video.

what is up with nichchrome? do i have to use it? can i use kanthal?
and what's the difference.

Nichrome and Kanthal are different types of resistance wire. You can use either as it's a matter of personal preference (although I believe that Kanthal is more widely used).

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I've only used Kanthal and I use it on my Sophia v1s and v2. I've heard that Nichrome has a different taste from Kanthal and some people prefer it and some people don't like it. I don't have an opinion on it as I've never tried it and I have no desire to as Kanthal works just fine for me.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
oh ok. thanks. i was under the impression it had to be nichrome.
which of coarse i don't have :) my sophia didn't make it here yesterday. fingers are crossed for today.

I find they taste slightly different. My preference is kanthal because I know how the taste impacts my eliquids.

Snap......beat me by this.......much :p

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
I find they taste slightly different. My preference is kanthal because I know how the taste impacts my eliquids.

I use Kanthal because smart people like Krisma sometimes say that Kanthal ist somehow better :p .

Krisma, do you also taste the difference between Kanthal A1 and Kanthal D? I mean - is there any relevant difference?

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I use Kanthal because smart people like Krisma sometimes say that Kanthal ist somehow better :p .

Krisma, do you also taste the difference between Kanthal A1 and Kanthal D? I mean - is there any relevant difference?

On the kanthal I haven't noticed much difference between the two variants. I suppose the taste of nichrome adds a more metallic twang to my menthols if that makes sense.

I am not sure I could say if one is better than the other so like absolutely everything in vaping if you get a chance try and see how it behaves for you in your setup.

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
This was my first coil that shorted too. You see the wire on the right side - this one should lead downwards without touching the small disc that fastens the wire on the left side - but also without touching the body when you screw it on. (I always forget what is positive and what is negative - and why - this is why I use "right side wire" and "left side wire" ´:D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread