Status
Not open for further replies.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
G' Afternoon everyone! It's been busy as usual around here today. I'm contemplating not doing anything else today but paperwork sitting on the couch. I'm up and down constantly with Apollo as it is. He's quite energetic. He hops and it's hilarious. All four feet off the ground at once. Him and Ruger keep eachother occupied a good bit, thankfully.

I got my aromatherapy diffusser in the mail today along with a book about Meniere's. I have the essential oils going in the diffusser now and it smells wonderful! Got the whole living room filled.

I had a meeting at Morgan's school this morning and it went good. Headed to Walmart afterwards and bought lots of stuff I didn't intend to of course. Visited with Granny for a little bit and now home.

Burritos for dinner. Mmmmmm. My low sodium, low points, low caffeine diet has been awful the past week since we've been on the road off and on so much. It will be better starting tomorrow because I want a burrito tonight. :laugh:

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I want a big fat burrito! :) We got really lucky, a Qdoba just opened up not far from work, they have the most awesome black bean burrito!! Andy used to get me one now and then, but there wasn't one close enough until now. Now I just have to remember to go there. :p

We had super cold and sunny with lots of wind today. Not liking this winter thing at all.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Yeah, he seems to be catching on. He pawed at the door to go out today. That's a first. You have to constantly, I mean constantly watch him. He's a houdini and will disappear b efore you can blink your eyes.Slowly but surely it's coming along.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
upload_2016-2-12_8-12-20.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread