Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
Thursday-Graphics-43.gif

Reactions: cooladdict
Hi everyone! We went to Tacoma to get hubby's HAZMAT certification updated (and he forgot his birth certificate, lol!) and we just got home. Sooo..... without further ado, VAPEMAIL!!!

View attachment 529820 View attachment 529821 View attachment 529822 View attachment 529823

YUUUMMMMM!!! I can't decide which flavor to try first! Thank you so much, @vapinjoe925 @Liquid-Chris and Apollo for the awesome contest. I am going to be vaping good for a long, long time! :)

You are more then welcome! I hope you enjoy.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi everyone! We went to Tacoma to get hubby's HAZMAT certification updated (and he forgot his birth certificate, lol!) and we just got home. Sooo..... without further ado, VAPEMAIL!!!

View attachment 529820 View attachment 529821 View attachment 529822 View attachment 529823

YUUUMMMMM!!! I can't decide which flavor to try first! Thank you so much, @vapinjoe925 @Liquid-Chris and Apollo for the awesome contest. I am going to be vaping good for a long, long time! :)
Wow....congrats again Cool............Lots of great flavors there for you........

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA

Awesome! That's a nice package. :)

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US

Congrats again! I know how much you love the eliquid you have tasted from Apollo so I bet you will be adding others to the list :)

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Good evening my lovelies! I hope everyone has been well!! I'm rarely online lately and this afternoon I realized I hadn't been by this thread all month!!

Hubby is getting ready to go to Ohio and I am getting ready to head to AL (where I have the whole Lindbergh line waiting hehehe) but before all the travel I get time online YAY!

@cooladdict Congrats and enjoy!!

@vapinjoe925 or @Liquid-Chris can you give a hint to when is the new smoozie line going to be released?? I haven't been this anxious to try a new juice line since....um....ever!!

Good evening my lovelies! I hope everyone has been well!! I'm rarely online lately and this afternoon I realized I hadn't been by this thread all month!!

Hubby is getting ready to go to Ohio and I am getting ready to head to AL (where I have the whole Lindbergh line waiting hehehe) but before all the travel I get time online YAY!

@cooladdict Congrats and enjoy!!

@vapinjoe925 or @Liquid-Chris can you give a hint to when is the new smoozie line going to be released?? I haven't been this anxious to try a new juice line since....um....ever!!

Smoozie will be to stores Mid March, let me tell you how wonderful they are going to be. If you love Smoothies, your going to love this vape tastiness.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Congrats again! I know how much you love the eliquid you have tasted from Apollo so I bet you will be adding others to the list :)
I am! I just loaded the Bossa Nova from the Lindbergh line and it's so delicious. It really does taste like a strawberry Starburst! I have it in my Phazer tank on the Reliant at 28 watts and the flavor just pops. Yup, definitely another winner!!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Try New York to Paris next...lmaoooo
I just now saw you post, sissy! I was actually going to try the New York to Paris but that Bossa Nova was calling my name so I answered. :D I will make it my very next one to try, though!

Here is your sneak peak of Smoozie if you haven't already seen our posts for it?

We here @ Apollo are more then excited. Please also don't forget that we are doing a Sale on juice on our website. Buy 1 bottle, get the other free.. Use code: VDAY2016 This code is good until Sunday 2/14.

Maui.jpg
Strawberries.jpg
Very Berry.jpg

I just now saw you post, sissy! I was actually going to try the New York to Paris but that Bossa Nova was calling my name so I answered. :D I will make it my very next one to try, though!

I am vaping on New York to Paris right now as I type this. Definitely a cooling vape for me.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Smoozie will be to stores Mid March, let me tell you how wonderful they are going to be. If you love Smoothies, your going to love this vape tastiness.
Since I travel all the time I'll have to order it online but I've already warned hubby I'll need all three flavors lol

Since I travel all the time I'll have to order it online but I've already warned hubby I'll need all three flavors lol

The great thing about Smoozie is, you get a free 10 ml of juice of a different flavor with your 30 mils of juice. This will give you the people that only want to buy one bottle a chance to taste two really amazing flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread