Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
Wow, just wow.

The DoH was forced to make a correction to one of its press releases last year following Siegel’s criticism. In February 2015, Secretary of the DoH Dr. John Wiesman corrected a press release that originally quoted him as saying “many kids believe e-cigarettes are safer, but scientific evidence suggests they are not.”

After Siegel highlighted the inaccuracy of this statement, the press release was amended to read, “many kids believe e-cigarettes are safe, but scientific evidence suggests they are not.”

Translation: We would rather see you sick and dying than lose our tobacco subsidies.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
Sorry to say that "scientific evidence" anymore is whatever the "scientist" is payed to produce.
Why would BM stop their seeming endless flow of money provided by sick "customers" and kick backs from "Legal Drug Pushers".
"Oh lord (FDA, CDC, BP, BG) won't ya buy me a Mercedes Benz"

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Sorry to say that "scientific evidence" anymore is whatever the "scientist" is payed to produce.

How true! Every time I see the word "study" in front of a headline anymore I just assume it's more propaganda in support of someone's agenda, and not science at all. These days you can buy a study that says anything you want and publish it as the gospel truth.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I think the old Fleetwood Mac tune offers a good solution to our current form of Govment.

"The winds of change
Blowin' it all away
Ain't it strange
How you won't matter
The winds of change
Gonna blow it all away"

Just sayin'

Yeah!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

Status
Not open for further replies.