Kanger Subtank Mini LEAKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordenkainen

Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Sanctuary
My subtank mini comes with the rba plus deck. Its been pissing juice from the airholes without fail.

So I did a test by filling juice just below the huge holes and left it sitting on the table for a few days and voila.. still leaks.

My guess is that there is nothing wrong with the build on the deck but the orings which causes the juice to flood the airflow system.

Anyone with similar findings and fix?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
My subtank mini comes with the rba plus deck. Its been pissing juice from the airholes without fail.

So I did a test by filling juice just below the huge holes and left it sitting on the table for a few days and voila.. still leaks.

My guess is that there is nothing wrong with the build on the deck but the orings which causes the juice to flood the airflow system.

Anyone with similar findings and fix?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Good test! I had leaking out the airhole issues with my thinner high PG juice and low power vaping style with stock coils and the V2 RBA. solved that by getting the V1 RBA with smaller juice slots at the bottom from Sweet-Vapes. My leakage was due to cotton over saturation with those big wick holes and thinner juice plus low power.

Last edited:
I love my Kangertech Subox mini, the first one i bought ended up being a clone and it leaked constantly, i had to keep the whole tank wrapped in an old bandana, but then i got an authentic one and i think it only leaks when i dont screw the occ in tight enough.. when i notice leakage i immediately unscrew it and rinse out the AFC..then screw the OCC back in tighter and it works fine, also i noticed the more juice i put in the tank the more it leaks so i try to not put quite as much, i love this mod so to me the minor leaking isnt that big an issue. There are gonna be problems with every product you buy. Happy Vaping friends... :)

RJC4

May 19, 2016
I may have found the cause of this:

I have a KBox Mini and recently bought some ceramic coils (OCC) from myvaporstoreDOTcom. I burned through 2 coils in 3 days and both leaked through the tank base/air intake. I started reading this post so decided to inspect the gaskets. Voila! The coils I had already used had faulty gaskets on the bottom of the coil. What was super shocking was that I then opened the box, pulled out the fresh coil pack and noticed there were coils with bad gaskets. Nice work Chinese manufacturing...have reached out to MVS and we shall see what they are willing to do to make it right and get me quality coils. This is obviously a quality issue so beware. If you are buying in the store and have the chance to inspect the gaskets of coils before purchasing, please do so and save yourself the trouble. Aloha

IMG_1085.JPG
IMG_1087.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread