Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Marvelous! (And thanks, Bronze..... the other link was a bit iffy for me)

Duncan is our hero, for sure!!! I love the hand waving going on next to him while he as vaping! :lol:

(one could almost HEAR the "ehh ehh ehhhck" <coughcough>)

I still haven't received my "lost" package. My USPS case wasn't resolved at the local PO so it was escalated to Consumer Affairs. I'm thinking something is amiss as if it was delivered to my front door/porch, they would have let me know and closed the case. I'm still hoping it will show up or I'll get reimbursed.

:grr:

Yup, sure is. I talked to Dave at evape.us and I think he's going to send out another package, though he's hesitant because he gets so many of these kind of lost package calls and he thinks most are scams. He said I sounded credible as I opened a case and wasn't demanding he send another package.

I have another non-vape related package that was mailed out on Feb. 1st. The last tracking update was on Feb 4th and it looks like it's stuck in Dallas, TX. Trying to open case for this one too. It's maddening all the issues I've been having with USPS recently.

:grr: :grr:

Quebec province, Canada - banning online sales of ejuice..

R

HUGE :grr:!

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Duncan is our hero, for sure!!! I love the hand waving going on next to him while he as vaping! :lol:

(one could almost HEAR the "ehh ehh ehhhhck")
Yet when they get a cold they'll load some vicks vapor rub up in a vaporizor and square their face up to the mist and suck as much of it in as they possibly can. And no one can tell me vicks smells better than e-liquid. If it did, our juice vendors would be offering vicks e-juice.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Marvelous! (And thanks, Bronze..... the other link was a bit iffy for me)

(one could almost HEAR the "ehh ehh ehhhck" <coughcough>)

:grr:

:grr: :grr:

HUGE :grr:!
Hahahahahaaaa!!!! You caught that too. I was like :censored: pleezeeee!!!! And what he exhaled wasn't even a cloud fa real fa real! It's people like her that would cough, hack & wheeze just because.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Aw, I better not. I have 5 2.5s in my stand and two more NIB in the FDA shoebox. Nice price and the red is tempting, but do not need. :unsure:
That's what I said back when I only had twenty :lol: Yup, I don't need any more:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread