Snails - Response on Threads Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
I'll have some of that and a little hot chocolate, too!!

Goodnight, Snails......stay warm....sleep well, pleasant dreams and a better tomorrow.....9 tonight...brrr....Got that electric blanket turned up. Maddy and I will need it! Always had to turn it down to the lowest for Puggers. She would pop out of that blanket panting away...lol....

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    you're right, dale! still cold in my bones from sitting in that garage for 2 hours!
    and don't you dare and be like dh - he recommends hot chocolate to get rid of the chills! :lol:
    Oh no! Hot toddy for Tibs ;)
    But why were you in the garage for two hours? :unsure:

stock-photo-hot-whiskey-rum-apple-or-brandy-toddy-cocktail-drink-with-cinnamon-set-on-rustic-wood-166047611.jpg

I'll have some of that and a little hot chocolate, too!!

Goodnight, Snails......stay warm....sleep well, pleasant dreams and a better tomorrow.....9 tonight...brrr....Got that electric blanket turned up. Maddy and I will need it! Always had to turn it down to the lowest for Puggers. She would pop out of that blanket panting away...lol....
    Good night Kat, stay warm :)

Zero for us tonight.
    Hi Fran, sorry it's so cold up there :(

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    you're right, dale! still cold in my bones from sitting in that garage for 2 hours!
    and don't you dare and be like dh - he recommends hot chocolate to get rid of the chills! :lol:

Hot toddy, Irish coffee, mulled wine?
    wink.gif

won't help! i even hung out a bit with dh - he keeps the thermostat set at 78 in the family room; rest of the house is at 74

:shock:

We turn on our AC when it's 74°F in da house... :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread