Not open for further replies.

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Indeed! Right you are, B! :D

gOEp6Nul.jpg

It's that one in the middle there..............^^^^^.....

Unleaded.....;)

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Indeed! Right you are, B! :D

gOEp6Nul.jpg

It's that one in the middle there..............^^^^^.....

Unleaded.....;)

Good, I was really hoping it wasn't cucumbers or something, what with the peroxide and all :ohmy:

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Getting closer...

These are the shirts we'll be using...

100% preshrunk cotton hanes beefy tees. We'll be using these for short sleeve and long sleeve shirts.

These shirts are for myself and a nighty shirt for the wife and are 3xt (huge for many of you). The print will be the same (standard) size on all shirts, so will appear larger on smaller shirts.

These are both to be assumed to be black shirts with grey print. Although the long sleeve Henley is actually what they call charcoal in color.

Short sleeve back...
d3b42b9f4a78bc141b994dd6b7e39117.jpg

Modeled...
575322dabb3514363a62323535299b37.jpg

Short sleeve front...
bf01dd790c0f342111daec31fedc8658.jpg

Modeled...
9917898cf55a8f5a977c434b74b0b974.jpg

These WILL NOT BE USED...

Long sleeve...
9b5d5e8771caeb5eb0737b7bb64f44d7.jpg

Modeled...
63d030deb47f595bacd8eb79b8af4aa9.jpg

So now...

Anyone who wants shirts HAS to use the order form... Custom-classic T-Shirt!

This has become very fragmented and has taken up majority of my very minimal spare time since it's inception. If you do not use the form... or if you only fill it out once and want 2 shirts for example... and I miss your order or part of it...

Well... you simply don't get what you want. Period. I'm not investing the time and money to correct it.

Pocket tees... please in the username section, after your username, indicate that you want pocket tees. (Please note, Hanes doesn't make the beefy tees with pockets so your shirts will be a little different than everyone else's.) But you knew that already.

3XLT... please in the username section, after your username, indicate that you want 3XLT. I will discuss with you what our options are. Do understand, you're going to pay a premium.

Tall shirts may come with a premium.
2xl+shirts may come with a premium.

EVERY SINGLE SHIRT HAS TO HAVE IT'S OWN ORDER FORM. 1 FORM = 1 SHIRT. PERIOD. Sorry, I didn't have an option for quantity.

As of right now, I have 7 shirts on order.

1 Rossum
2 B2L
3 Rudy4653
4 Rudy4653
5 Yepster
6 Raynman
7 peng

Again, how many times your name is on this list represents how many shirts you have coming.

I think (desperately hope, lol) this has covered everything for everyone. If not, you know how to get ahold of me.

If we have discussed something and come to a conclusion, it's not official AND will not be honored if it's not represented on an order form. The order form is final as far as I'm concerned.

ETA; The hanes beefy tees run a little on the large and long side. If you're an in betweener contemplating a larger size to be sure, you'll probably be just fine with smaller size.

For example, the shirts pictured...

The wife said the Henley was comfy and came to mid thigh.

The wife said the beefy tee, she was swimming in it and it came to her knees.

They were both 3XLT.

Tapatyped

Last edited:

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
What's going on CC land?! Haven't been around in while. Most of my online time has been dedicated to researching mods to my Jeep. Also been doing a lot of work on my house and snowboarding when I can. But C4 and BrassC have been with me every step of the way.
Do I see a copper run in progress? That's awesome!!

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Thanks, fellas! :thumb:

Jeep wave, RuDawg.
bye.gif

Good to see ya, my friend. I too have fallen victim to the Jeep mods...

I had some new rims installed last week. Put a hardtop on it a couple weeks before that. Looking at bumpers and winches now... :facepalm:

This could get expensive...:oops:

:D

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Jeep wave, RuDawg.
bye.gif

Good to see ya, my friend. I too have fallen victim to the Jeep mods...

I had some new rims installed last week. Put a hardtop on it a couple weeks before that. Looking at bumpers and winches now... :facepalm:

This could get expensive...
*wave*
New rims...pics please! Which hard top? Mine came with one. Getting the Bestop Trektop NX in the spring. Only thing I've done is install a cargo rack. Next up is 34's, might need to get fender flares with them, and maybe a little lift if needed.
I already have a bumper & winch picked out!! Warrior Products mid width bumper & Warn winch.

Expensive is right! Just Empty Every Pocket!

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Guys.

I may be getting my peepee slapped here soon.

Got a pm from the powers that be about the shirts thing.

If all goes well, this may become a co-op.

Or maybe they'll let me hand it off to Corey, dunno.

But as of now, my damn phone is refusing to let me respond to the pm. I've tried over a dozen times and nada!

I'll update as necessary as always.

Tapatyped

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Guys.

I may be getting my peepee slapped here soon.

Got a pm from the powers that be about the shirts thing.

If all goes well, this may become a co-op.

Or maybe they'll let me hand it off to Corey, dunno.

But as of now, my damn phone is refusing to let me respond to the pm. I've tried over a dozen times and nada!

I'll update as necessary as always.

Tapatyped

:(

:pop:

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
*wave*
New rims...pics please! Which hard top? Mine came with one. Getting the Bestop Trektop NX in the spring. Only thing I've done is install a cargo rack. Next up is 34's, might need to get fender flares with them, and maybe a little lift if needed.
I already have a bumper & winch picked out!! Warrior Products mid width bumper & Warn winch.

Expensive is right! Just Empty Every Pocket!

Right???

I'll get some pichers this afternoon, hopefully.

These are the rims...

mm245.jpg

The 33" Nitto Terra Grapplers that It already had on it, still have lots of life left in 'em, so I just had 'em swapped to the new rims.

This is the top....

prod-image.php%3Fsku%3DSB-519701

It's a SmittyBilt...

I'm leaning towards the Rugged Ridge XHD bumpers and tire carrier. I'll probably go with Warn for the winch, as well. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread