Hi all, from central Fl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2016
Nature Coast, FL
First i would like to thank everyone here for the great info I received just by lurking around the couple weeks. Glad to find find a active site with current information, so much old news on google. As I'm new to vaping since last month and didn't realize it was such a huge market or should I say new hobby. My brain is dead from all the e-juice flavors and this and that.
so Hello and Thanks at the same time..

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Hi and welcome to ECF. This is a great little community we have here, I hope you will enjoy your stay.

It is a buyer's market. There are so many products. Whilst it is good, it can also be daunting to new comers. Feel free to fire away with any questions you may have. What are you on vaping on?

Reactions: Swampus

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Thanks, we started with a Halo Triton kits, my wife likes hers, but I didn't. I couldn't get enough out of it so I ended up with a IPV D2 and mini nautilus 1.8 ohm. So far it seemed to help
Ahh another tootle puffer. You'll fit right in :)

The IPVD2 is notorious for a one fault, whereby one is unable to adjust the watts in wattage mode. The workaround this issue is to simply jump into TC and adjust watts through there. Give it a go if you encounter this issue.

Reactions: Swampus

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
Ahh another tootle puffer. You'll fit right in :)

The IPVD2 is notorious for a one fault, whereby one is unable to adjust the watts in wattage mode. The workaround this issue is to simply jump into TC and adjust watts through there. Give it a go if you encounter this issue.
I have 2 ipvd2's l can adjust watts by using theze 2 buttons. One has a + & one has a -..

Reactions: KayP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread