Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
You sweet Angel. :) Will work get back to "normal" soon or will the trial bring new problems?
It should go back to normal once the trial is over...so if I can just make it through next week, all will be well again...the only upside to all this is a bigger paycheck, so means I can't get more tips! :p:D

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Aww Kayte, I feel for you. How about a hug? And, I'll toss some glitter around, ok? Everything is better with glitter.
blow-bright-colors-dream-Favim.com-2096609.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Angel, thank you. You and the Q-T always bring such a loverly sense of calm and beauty wherever you go.

Love the glitter. I threw some in my kale smoothie*. It's still yuck, but prettier!

*(i do NOT drink kale smoothies, no i do not!)

Aw-w-w-w, Kat, you always have the prettiest setups, and this is really interesting with the "knobby" table leg looking atty too! :)

Yeah? LOL. I just toss things together, and hope for the best, sweetie! :D

But you...... you have the knack, kiddo. You could describe a dirty gutter as a sweet flowing river bordered by tulips! :lol:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
'Morning, Dale. :) Wow! You're "at it" early today. Hope it was cause you went to bed early last night. I've heard lately that we need a certain amount of sleep even for our brains to repair themselves besides our bodies.......Man, think I need at least a week's worth of snooze time!........I need your coffee........My newly cleaned pot is making a really "tasteless" brew!!! :(

Last edited:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    'Morning, Dale. :) Wow! You're "at it" early today. Hope it was cause you went to bed early last night. I've heard lately that we need a certain amount of sleep even for our brains to repair themselves besides our bodies.......Man, think I need at least a week's worth of snooze time!........I need your coffee........My newly cleaned pot is making really is making "tasteless" brew!!! :(
    Oh dear Chooch! Hate to hear that about your coffee :( What kind of brewer are you using? Some don't do well after being cleaned according to the cowboys :laugh:

Yes, sleep is needed and women apparently need more than men and yet we get less :?:
    I'm an early to bed & early to rise person, seem to function better that way :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Electric percolator, Dale. I've just got to add more coffee grounds to it until it builds up its "inner flavor coating" again. Ha! :)

It's suppose to reach the low 50's today.......It's sleeting! :(
    Yup! That was your mistake right there! :lol:

Wow, sorry you're getting sleet; that's no fun :(

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    G'morning, Dale. :) Think I'd o.d. on your yummy "snack box" there for sure. Everytime I would pass by it, I'd have to grab "just a couple" of pieces. Too bad fell asleep last night way early.......but it's there this morn to have with my coffee........Well, "just a couple" of nuts are good.........Ha! :)

57chilicat

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Morning Dale! Cute coffee cups!
    Chooch! I've been using an electric percolator for years! Once the mother load is in place there is nothing that can compare! I hate breaking in a new percolator but it is sooooo worth it! I have two, one for hot water for tea and insta noodles and one for coffee!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Morning Dale! Cute coffee cups!
    Chooch! I've been using an electric percolator for years! Once the mother load is in place there is nothing that can compare! I hate breaking in a new percolator but it is sooooo worth it! I have two, one for hot water for tea and insta noodles and one for coffee!
    Good morning Chili, it's chilly! :p

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    Good morning my mountain friends [emoji4]

Hope everyone is staying warm! Brrr....it's awfully cold here in NC [emoji15] It's a good day for sipping hot coffee and soup. [emoji6]

One more day closer to spring! [emoji4][emoji255]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread