image.jpg

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Ewwwwwww nasty
That could have caused underlying problems for him. I believe it did. Corey Hill had a bout with staph, even had a lung transplant. Shortly after, he got pneumonia and the lung collapsed. He was 36 when he died last July.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Yep. I love my fights! I love the fighters! Most of em are some if the coolest people you'll ever meet.
When we first moved to the desert, we were in town one day, our truck broke down on an exit ramp. I would guess 1000 people passed us, never offered to help. Then this badas$ mustang pulls up and stops, asks if he can help push my Expediton off the highway. Ninja said, no way man, if you got hurt I'd feel bad cause we wouldn't be able to watch you fight next week. It was Cub Swanson. I'd like to tell him Thank You for being human :)
image.jpg

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Yup, born and raised, spent 29 years of my life there. Finally managed to escape :lol: My cousin went to BAHS, I was at MHS like my mum. Their art programs were good, and I was in gym aerobics and rotc, so I was in really good shape, Major would be disappointed in me now lol
Meka, you from tulsa? I attended BAHS for two years while parents attached school out there, had a lot of fun

Reactions: wvducklady

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Man, these telemarketers are getting relentless, just had one call 3 times back to back :facepalm:
I always block those numbers lol.

Just had some people knock on the door wanting to read me the bible, though. My dogs wanted to eat them through the door.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Surgery went well. He's in his room recovering, but in a lot of pain.

I ended up taking a long nap. Even slept through dinner, but felt nice lol.
I am so glad the surgery went well :) Now its time for recovery and enjoying the calm :) (that is how I felt after my Dad's surgery :) ) I am so glad for you and yours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread