vaping while legislating on the floor of the United States House of Representatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

danfinger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
Virgo Super Cluster
Hadn't seen this here so...
Video: Congressman Vapes For Freedom On House Floor

congressionalvape.jpg

Mossy

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2013
Sydney Australia

Vaping_Racoon

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2015
Montreal
Yeah, didn't work, but I imagine he pretty much knew how the vote was going to go. Just a stunt to put it in the public eye, who knows, maybe with future benefits.

Yes, exactly what I thought + in the end he stood up for what he believes in, what most
politicians wouldn't do if their lives depended on it...

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
As I understand it, a federal ban of vaping on planes. Up until now it was only banned by the airlines.

Then his antics helped that cause by demonstrating that vaping is barely noticeable when it is done in an enclosed space, unless one considers a photo opp at moment of exhale to be noticeable enough to warrant some sort of actual concern for there other side of the cause. I'd love to hear that concern articulated, for the humor that I'm sure would ensue.

Reactions: nicnik

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
Ladies and Gentlemen, take a look at the future President of the United States...

Nah.

Lots. Like his positions on most issues.

Vaping, great. But this latest thing can render his vaping support politically unhelpful.
Duncan D. Hunter endorsed Donald Trump for president on February 24th, 2016, after Trump's victory in the Nevada caucuses. He and Rep. Chris Collins (R-N.Y.) were the first members of Congress to endorse Trump.

Reactions: Foggy Road

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
You know Trump to be against vaping (rights)?
I find it hard to believe Trump would be worse than Hillary.
No, I mean that his support of vaping might not help us much, if at all. And people'll try to guilt vaping by association with Hunter, who'll be guilty by association with Trump.

Reactions: Foggy Road

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
You know Trump to be against vaping (rights)?
I find it hard to believe Trump would be worse than Hillary.
Hillary I think would be real bad for vaping. Bloomberg probably worse. Cruz probably best. But best could be Trump, or he could even be the worst if he thinks it will help him politically. Or if he ever gets enough power, he'll probably do whatever he feels like doing with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread