PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
good_night_013.gif

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
I've fallen in love with RTAs. Haven't been using anything else for a month or more. So far I'm only familiar with the Kanger, but I understand there's some other good ones out there (Bellus and Griffin, for two). To my tastes, they offer everything the drippers do, but with the convenience of a tank. And the sweetness of not buying replaceable heads. I'll be looking at others now. Loving the Kanger, and my credit card has less dents in it lately:D

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Good morning y'all, happy Friday! :D:banana::D

I've fallen in love with RTAs. Haven't been using anything else for a month or more. So far I'm only familiar with the Kanger, but I understand there's some other good ones out there (Bellus and Griffin, for two). To my tastes, they offer everything the drippers do, but with the convenience of a tank. And the sweetness of not buying replaceable heads. I'll be looking at others now. Loving the Kanger, and my credit card has less dents in it lately:D

Jmur, you might wanna check out the Aromamizer RDTA from Steam Crave. Based on the experience I've had with mine so far, I think you'd like it. No dry hits yet vaping 90% VG juice, and pretty good flavor! The Velocity deck is nice if you wanna go dual coil too.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Good morning Yimmites :)

We got about 1/4" of snow overnight :w00t:

I was wondering if you were getting or going to get a little last night... The radar showed something east and west of you, so I suspected something would show up your way since snow doesn't require much of a radar echo to get anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread