Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Fried roaches on sticks?

1C6567309-vidya-rao0B7D94B6-22DD-E073-702D-48F228B2BF81.today-inline-large.jpg

Eww!! That asparagus looks AL DENTE!

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
And, here I am LLB:wub: Thank you for caring my wonderful friend!!:wub::wub: Guess what?? I don't have to work tomorrow!! :banana::banana:
:wub: I saw that good news!! Maybe we can has a drink together tomorrow night, stay up a bit.. I think I have your schedule down now!! Good mornin, Hawtness! :)

Reactions: LynnNC

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I SO wanted to hang out, see your Rise & Shine... Should be an easy day, no? Yah, I was kinda excited that they was wanting a Satahday shift, for teh budget, but ya right, MOAR to life than that check! Ya got friends that LURV ya!
I hope it's an easy day! I do have to find a ride home from work though :( My daughter has my car today as hers is in the shop and it's easy for me to find a way to work. Enterprise dropped the ball on her. :-x

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I hope it's an easy day! I do have to find a ride home from work though :( My daughter has my car today as hers is in the shop and it's easy for me to find a way to work. Enterprise dropped the ball on her. :-x

Car wranglin... I feels your pain. I has THREE, and never dreamed they'd all the in teh shop at the same time. Just happened, foruntately one was new and they provided a loaner. Chevy Malibu. Kinda sweet. Lookin forwar to having mah familiar horses in the barn though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread