New!!! Jasmine Milk Tea from TheVApeKitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnil Daguno

Feb 3, 2016
As we celebrate the arrival of the Year of the Monkey, we took to the Kitchen to craft up a flavor that is reflective of our Asian culture. After countless experiments and concoctions, we're proud to announce the arrival of the FIRST of our Royal Tea Line: Jasmine Milk Tea.

What makes Jasmine Milk Tea distinctively unique comes down to what goes into crafting the flavor. Much like the time-tested tradition of finding the best tea leaves to make the best tea, we took a vape Kitchen signature approach to perfecting this flavor. The process to make each bottle is over THREE months. We take young green tea leaves and triple infuse them with a fresh, summery blossoms of jasmine which are then rolled into pearls. We take these unique sweet floral tea blossoms and directly infuse them into our signature VG blend for 3 months, which imparts an incredible distinctive flavor. The result: a rich and smooth, creamy milk tea that has never been done before.

I've been a Tea drinker for a long time and I prefer Tea over coffee for marathon-day at the office. This is a fresh flavor that is spot on and is carefully crafted by the resident Chef at the folks over the vape Kitchen. It's a relaxing flavor to vape before I end my day.

They have a $5 coupon code for your order: HAPPYNEWYEAR

http://www.thevapekitchen.com/…/r…/products/jasmine-milk-tea

‪#‎royalteabyvk‬ ‪#‎thevapekitchen‬ ‪#‎vapekitchen‬ ‪#‎royaltea‬ ‪#‎jasminemilktea‬ ‪#‎tvknewflavor‬ ‪#‎maxvg‬ ‪#‎jasminetea‬ ‪#‎vapecommunity‬ ‪#‎vapefam‬ ‪#‎vapefamily‬ ‪#‎socalvapers‬ ‪#‎calivapers‬ ‪#‎worldwidevapers‬ ‪#‎ukvapers‬ ‪#‎canadianvapers‬

Video Reviews:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread