Catfish Atty Mods the next Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
a franchise with 4 x 4 sheds included???A frame or rubber roof opional,now thats the way to go...lol,perhaps a drive thru window....optional i guess...lol.the mental picture is too much....lmao!id have a vape store going if id have went that route rather then waiting on my barber to let me setup a shop at his business.
Do whut now?

Reactions: AllPepperS

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I love my black stumpy, but hate the black SS chuff. Looks awesome, but gets hotter than my baby lips can handle. I need a black delrin chuff.
I might have 1 more that's not paired up. With shipping you might be better off ordering direct from element.

Reactions: Kentastic

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
Sounds like I need a black delrin chuff instead.

I haven't heard anyone complaining. I just have baby soft lips.... and no I'm not hitting on you Clark .... this time at least.... heh

And yeah CH, that's probably what I'm going to do. I guess I could put up an ad in the classies for one, but I would think chances would be slim that the couple people that didn't like theirs would see the ad and with shipping I'd save what like 5 to 8 dollars...

I'm just being a cheapskate. I hate paying a lot for accessories because when you look back at how much something cost in total, it's usually much more than I would have chose to spent on it if the price was all inclusive.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I haven't heard anyone complaining. I just have baby soft lips.... and no I'm not hitting on you Clark .... this time at least.... heh

And yeah CH, that's probably what I'm going to do. I guess I could put up an ad in the classies for one, but I would think chances would be slim that the couple people that didn't like theirs would see the ad and with shipping I'd save what like 5 to 8 dollars...

I'm just being a cheapskate. I hate paying a lot for accessories because when you look back at how much something cost in total, it's usually much more than I would have chose to spent on it if the price was all inclusive.

Tease.....

Harry has Ultem Chuffs in the way if you want to hold out for them.

laurie9300

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Sydney Australia

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Pancake....don't forget about this one folks...it's a monster. Maybe just me, but I get as good of flavor as I got on the NarDa and the Snappy. Smooth draw, but those two may edge it out in that department...however, it's a very nice draw. Not to mention, it's TITANIUM!
pancake.jpg

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
I am very serious about it but I need to figure it out first. If I can find a wholesale source of Releaux I bet I can do them around 200. I'm thinking I would leave the top fed 510 intact and functional and add a BF 510 so you would have a universal mod. I,just don't see a way to remove the stock 510 and not have it come out crappy. These 8.5mm bottles are awesome. Based on the pics of the Releaux I had zero interest in buying one, the one I bought was purely for research purposes, I was thinking about shifting into a stabilized wood bottom feeder in a diamond formation (similar to the Releaux in shape) which may still come, I do have a block on the way that would make for a great prototype. I need to hire people.....

Please, please, please do a conversion. I can't put my RX200 down, it fit's in the hand so perfect that it has to be held to be believed, a Cam-M squonk version would be better than being the first guy in line at the glory hole.....

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Please, please, please do a conversion. I can't put my RX200 down, it fit's in the hand so perfect that it has to be held to be believed, a Cam-M squonk version would be better than being the first guy in line at the glory hole.....

I'm working on it. I'm thinking I would like to keep these on ECF only. I have sent an email to wismec, waiting to hear back in regards to MOQ and pricing. I,would like to keep these check/MO/Transferwise/ WF sure pay/. If all goes well I will do blocks of 10. No list yet.
Lol...

Last edited:

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I'm working on it. I'm thinking I would like to keep these on ECF only. I have sent an email to wismec, waiting to hear back in regards to MOQ and pricing. I,would like to keep these check/MO/Transferwise/ WF sure pay/. If all goes well I will do blocks of 10. No list yet.
Lol...

F5'ing for list to appear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread