REDDS~~ALWAYS... with a little help from friends'~Vaping around the clock~chat~music~images and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lovely & handsome ones :)

good-morning-tea-cups-graphic.jpg

super dave

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 18, 2012
    1 Mile High
    I totally agree with everything ya said, my main worry is I'm 7 months free of alcohol and I know I have an addictive personality. I'm being strong and making sure that I'm not abusing these medicines at all and that's really all I can do. I have done some research on my own and found a few different surgeries that seemed like they would be of help and I did find a second orthopedic surgeon that specializes in my specific issue so I think that will be a good thing. I am looking forward to fixing the problem itself rather than just medicating the symptoms. Thanks for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated! Sending good vibes your way

Oh yeah, the whole GenericPCusername thing came about because my original handle (CaptainTrips) was considered offensive I guess and the few other names I suggested were also not allowed for some reason lol. I was trying to think of a generic, politically correct username and I figured GenericPCusername fit the bill! Lol

Sounds good! :) Being on top of it all, with the right attitude, is a winning combination I'd say!
    Wishing you the best with all of this GPC! :thumb:

whodat2112

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    May 13, 2012
    Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
    A Chinese couple gets married -- and she's a virgin. Truth be told, he is none too experienced either. On the wedding night, she cowers naked under the bed sheets as her husband undresses. He climbs in next to her and tries to be reassuring.
    "My darring" he says, "I know dis you fus time and you berry frighten. I plomise you, I give you anyting you wan, I do anyting jus anyting you wan, you say. Whatchou wan?" he says, trying to sound experienced, which he hopes will impress his virgin bride.
    A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her request.
    She eventually replies shyly and unsure, "I wan ...... numba 69."
    More thoughtful silence, this time from him. Eventually, in a puzzled one he queries......... "You want... Beef wif Broccori."?

whodat2112

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    May 13, 2012
    Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
    Two airplane mechanics named Bob and Tim work at Atlanta airport. Atlanta gets fogged in one night and nothing can take off or land so Bob and Tim have nothing to do. After work Bob and Tim usually have a drink on their way home, so Bob says to Tim, “I heard that you can get a buzz off drinking jet fuel.” Since they have nothing better to do, they try it. Finally, their shift is over and they get to go home. Next morning Bob calls Tim and says, “How are you feeling?” Tim says he's fine, never felt better. Bob asks, “Do you have a hangover?” Tim says no. Then Tim says, “Wow this is great! We can drink all we want and not get a hangover.” Then Bob says, “Well, there is one side effect, Tim. Have you farted yet?” Tim says, “No, why?”
    Bob says, “I'm calling you from Detroit!”

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread