At this moment: Which Nicoticket eLiquid are you vaping? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Gotta say that I am now a big fan of Kung Fu Kiwi

Having said that, While I am enjoying KFK, there is no way in heck that I want to be without Katy's Virus. This NEEDS to be a Black Label...and I need to get a 55 gallon drum of this amazing Jooooose

Agreed! And I must say as a serious Virus junkie, even if Katy's Virus replaced it as a black label I'd find a way to fight through it. :lol:

So much tobacco goodness.

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
Very well steeped homeslice. Fresh the grape was strong. Steeping mellowed it out it has become a very balenced vape.

642e3945d5dd62adbe6c8e0d4f61eeb4.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Gotta say that I am now a big fan of Kung Fu Kiwi

Having said that, While I am enjoying KFK, there is no way in heck that I want to be without Katy's Virus. This NEEDS to be a Black Label...and I need to get a 55 gallon drum of this amazing Jooooose

Katy hopes it sticks, too. It just might, sales are really strong and the feedback is good!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I've been really enjoying Kung Fu Kiwi throughout the day all week, and of course Wakonda as my regular evening vape. Today I loaded up an old fav from the juice box in the basement... Atlanta mmmm

Kung Fu Kiwi really was a pleasant mistake!

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
Katy hopes it sticks, too. It just might, sales are really strong and the feedback is good!

Glad that it is doing well! It is now in my top 3 fo sho

And it's always a good thing to keep women happy at work...trust me on that one

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
Running my favs this weekend.. Wakonda and Raz Cup. Contemplating how much of these I should order from this week's FoTW sale. Need to check stock levels in the juice box.

Think when my daytime mod is ready to be re-filled it's time to bring the KFK back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread