• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
He looks like he is probably a heavy handed ....er though :laugh:

Tried to register on the DK site Bob,to get an idea of shipping costs.
No UK/GB option,so i mailed the guy.He replied, no you have to register using....a name that began with S, something like storbrittanien,forget now..
I didn't try in the end.Don't know why he couldn't just tell me the shipping as i did ask.:laugh:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Tried to register on the DK site Bob,to get an idea of shipping costs.
No UK/GB option,so i mailed the guy.He replied, no you have to register using....a name that began with S, something like stornbittanien,forget now..
I didn't try in the end.Don't know why he couldn't just tell me the shipping as i did ask.:laugh:
I'm just going to wait until it either pops up over here or on one of the Chinese sites

Reactions: Brynglas

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Had a quick vape of someone's Kings Peach at the Vape Meet on Saturday - not bad at all
It is a nice one Peach on the inhale and Pineapple on the exhale

Had to up my nic to 1.5 and 3ml now.Zero nic is good to sub ohm,but found it a bit hard the last couple of days using a 1.2 coil in work.Not gonna give up trying though ;)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Had to up my nic to 1.5 and 3ml now.Zero nic is good to sub ohm,but found it a bit hard the last couple of days using a 1.2 coil in work. Not gonna give up trying though ;)
There are times that I know I need something stronger! 4mg seems to be the highest I use at present, but that's MCV and I'll mix it at 2-3mg next time.
Most of my coils are 1.5 & 1.8, just the Subtank at 1.2

I do have some others that are 6mg - just small bottles, probably way too strong for me now, and likely due to 'expire' soon, but at least I know they're there.

Reactions: Marcus1970

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Vapemail

2.4 ohm nr-r-nr precoiled wire

Ordered 12/2 delivered 2/10!

Just a tad more that the 6 week average I seem to get from FT
Probably got held up by Customs or dropped off the USPS conveyor belt un-noticed and only recently been found, I have 2 parcels outstanding at the moment both been reported to FT as "Lost in Post" as they show arriving UK but nothing since, last one arrived 21/01 at Heathrow.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Vapemail: from Rejuiced:
30ml Big Mama's Milk
30ml Raspberry Custard
30ml The Kings Peach
30ml You Donut!
Don't know if any need steeping, maybe the custard one, but they'll go into the cupboard for a week anyway
Just had a look - some of them sound rather nice, and some will mix with others.
Raspberry Custard, Whipped Banana Cream, Coconut, Cherries n Berries (with cream/custard), Strawberry Jam and perhaps Raspberry Rasputin ...all sound promising :)

Pity they say the doughnut and apple pie both have cinnamon!
I'll wait to see what you think of yours! ;)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Just had a look - some of them sound rather nice, and some will mix with others.
Raspberry Custard, Whipped Banana Cream, Coconut, Cherries n Berries (with cream/custard), Strawberry Jam and perhaps Raspberry Rasputin ...all sound promising :)

Pity they say the doughnut and apple pie both have cinnamon!
I'll wait to see what you think of yours! ;)
Didn't think you would go for the Kings Peach or You Donut! just like I wouldn't go for the Banana even though I love the actual fruit & milkshakes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread