Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Morning Ikenville :)

Yup, thank you K1, for the hugs and "poor baby's!" We repay you in kind!

J, that does sound painful...hope there is treatment that will help.
There is treatment I was reading online if that's what it ends up being.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    KNBNfj0.png

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Lookin good Frannie. I'll see if I can put together a bunch to use. Have a good night.

I got good news and bad news. The good news is the circulation in both legs is good. Bad news, Then what is going on. The good part is if it gets any worse I can polish and shine them babies up glue on some soles and heals and I won't have to buy shoes anymore.
    AFRAID_zpsmjhc25tz.gif

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    open an account on Imgur, it's free and if you don't click public they are private.
    Then log in chose your photo to upload then copy the link called "direct" and paste it in the image icon above these posts. The whole thing takes a couple minutes.
    others-064.gif
    Or email it to me and I'll post it for you.

Me too. It must be a WA. thang.

Great idea for you, C2. You have the pic in your email now. You can also save it to your hard drive, and then just drag it into a post. I'm also happy to post it for you, if the 5man isn't available. :)

Morning Ikenville :)

Yup, thank you K1, for the hugs and "poor baby's!" We repay you in kind!

J, that does sound painful...hope there is treatment that will help.

All the hugs and "poor baby"s anyone could want reside right here, available for the asking....

Stud, I'm concerned about what you said with such levity. This appears to me to sound fairly serious. Sending you positive thoughts, hon.

But I'm feeling a bit worried.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Great idea for you, C2. You have the pic in your email now. You can also save it to your hard drive, and then just drag it into a post. I'm also happy to post it for you, if the 5man isn't available. :)

All the hugs and "poor baby"s anyone could want reside right here, available for the asking....

Stud, I'm concerned about what you said with such levity. This appears to me to sound fairly serious. Sending you positive thoughts, hon.

But I'm feeling a bit worried.
    Thanks girl but I don't go down easy. I've had quite a few tries but I always ended up standing. In the old days I would tell em I'm 6" 1.5 inches of rompin stompin sexual satisfaction.
    12955648-angry-emoticon-pointing-an-accusing-finger.jpg
    roflmao2_zps86629751.gif
    .I had to alter that a bit now.
    old_man-3569.gif

The fireworks are there but there's no fuse to light them.
    pointing-and-laughing_zpspkjhvnj8.gif

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here, J5, given some personal experiences (TOO similar).

The sonograms you mentioned. There are two types. One of veins, another of arteries. The former is what they often do by default.

Have they done one of the latter? It's called an Arterial Doppler. If they haven't, please ask them to do one.

One more question. Do you ever have pain while resting or sleeping? Pain when laying down, is what I'm asking about.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here, J5, given some personal experiences (TOO similar).

The sonograms you mentioned. There are two types. One of veins, another of arteries. The former is what they often do by default.

Have they done one of the latter? It's called an Arterial Doppler. If they haven't, please ask them to do one.

One more question. Do you ever have pain while resting or sleeping? Pain when laying down, is what I'm asking about.
    No not really my feet have been burning for yrs but I just don't cover them at night. They ran both ultra sound tests yesterday at the drs. orders with 2 entirely different machines. The lady that did the tests said she din't even think I needed the second one cause the first one came out so well. She called the doc after the first one and he told her to run it.
    The burning sounds just like what a lot of diabetics have and they all ask me if I'm diabetic but I'm not. My body temp has always ran hotter than normal. When I was a kid the doc said he always thought I had a temperature until they figured out my normal temp is just higher than the norm and blood flow is where your temp comes from.

gRChlOb.gif

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread