◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Instead of messin' with the bottle I got myself some 2mm ID silicon tubing and bored out the feed screw (pin) to 2mm as well and the squonk is so much better. I had up to now 1.5mm ID tubing and all my pins were 1.5mm as well, the extra 0.5mm makes a difference. In fact the burns bottles come with 2mm ID tube and that's what gave me the idea to try it.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
I'm kinda torn between the old bottles and the new one's. I like the fact the new one's take more juice but I hate their caps and I'm not thrilled with how soft they are either. I've over-squonked on many occasion (big friggin mess). Ideally it would be great to have the old bottle in the new bottle capacity (and perhaps a bit more).

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
I'm kinda torn between the old bottles and the new one's. I like the fact the new one's take more juice but I hate their caps and I'm not thrilled with how soft they are either. I've over-squonked on many occasion (big friggin mess). Ideally it would be great to have the old bottle in the new bottle capacity (and perhaps a bit more).
I love the new squishy one! Hate the cap though!

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
captain, have you tried the vmod bottles? there kinda a cross between the 2 like you suggest, only drawback to those is a small diameter cap some don't like.

biggest thing I love about the new bottles is how short they are, allow for a bit more creativity in mod design

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
What are burns bottles?
62a0cf735aedd0e7c30ecdd94cf92cc8.jpg

8e35451198b0ccb2a16106438ce7310b.jpg

8.5ml
Same size as 6ml bottles
Easier to squonk
"Seamless"
Durable
Made just for squonking, not modified to work.

AKA "Fancy Italian squonk bottles".

Tapatyped

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
62a0cf735aedd0e7c30ecdd94cf92cc8.jpg

8e35451198b0ccb2a16106438ce7310b.jpg

8.5ml
Same size as 6ml bottles
Easier to squonk
"Seamless"
Durable
Made just for squonking, not modified to work.

AKA "Fancy Italian squonk bottles".

Tapatyped
Yep thanks. I have 8 thanks to Rossum :). And of course my pinch has one as soon as I received it.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
captain, have you tried the vmod bottles? there kinda a cross between the 2 like you suggest, only drawback to those is a small diameter cap some don't like.

biggest thing I love about the new bottles is how short they are, allow for a bit more creativity in mod design

No I haven't tried those, are they available for purchase somewhere?

I agree about the shape and size of the new bottles, guess the compact size also has to do with the short metallic cap they have.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
The new bottles aren't seamless, they have a seem but it seems :?: to be less pronounced
I posted "seamless" because that was the claim.

There was also some posting about whether the "seam" at the bottom may just be a line from the mold where they were injected. Which of course would make it not a seam. Just mold flashing.

I'm not taking sides, seam or seamless. I'll just put quotes around it. ;)

Tapatyped

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
The new bottles aren't seamless, they have a seem but it seems :?: to be less pronounced
I think mold as well as beck said
I posted "seamless" because that was the claim.

There was also some posting about whether the "seam" at the bottom may just be a line from the mold where they were injected. Which of course would make it not a seam.

I'm not taking sides, seam or seamless. I'll just put quotes around it. ;)

Tapatyped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread