Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

therussellv

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Winters, Texas
81803c4cb817c89311fb74197c0c7343.jpg

Vapez
Howd you did that?

Last stinkie 10/15/2013

Reactions: Vapez

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
Olympia, WA
Hey Red, how ya doing this morning. I'll bet Seabass is growing like a weed.
Very much so. He will be 3 years old in May and he is already helping me do dishes and so many other amazing things. Also, he has already stopped calling me "daddy". I thought kids usually don't do that until they are like 6 or 7 years old! Now he calls me "Dad"! It trips me out. He is a little genius.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Very much so. He will be 3 years old in May and he is already helping me do dishes and so many other amazing things. Also, he has already stopped calling me "daddy". I thought kids usually don't do that until they are like 6 or 7 years old! Now he calls me "Dad"! It trips me out. He is a little genius.
I don't think my boys ever called me daddy unless they were hurt or sick. It was always dad

Reactions: Vapez

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Mechanicsville, VA, United States
    I took the day off to take the birthday boy to school, get some tires replaced, go to school and deliver the b-day boy some McDonald's and enjoy the day. Maybe hang with him and play some halo tonight. My wife and daughter are out of town for a cheer competition. Just some male bonding this weekend.

Reactions: sorrynomore

GPC2012

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    I took the day off to take the birthday boy to school, get some tires replaced, go to school and deliver the b-day boy some McDonald's and enjoy the day. Maybe hang with him and play some halo tonight. My wife and daughter are out of town for a cheer competition. Just some male bonding this weekend.
    that's awesome. For my son's 12th and 14th birthday (they are two years and one day apart) I took them to their first Concert. We had a blast. It was the group America.

Reactions: Vapah
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread