• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskycheok

Feb 15, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: What part of "We don't permit that here" was not understood?

xiklord

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Forum Rules

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Just want to share a local fraud please avoid transferring to this person
You might want to block off your bank account no. Do you want unwanted house arrest or raid?

Even if it's not yours, do block the account no. before you post this sensitive information

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

dskycheok

Feb 15, 2016
Dude its not my acct its the fraudster account... oh u say this post i double post ah... paiseh loh... i delete...

You might want to block off your bank account no. Do you want unwanted house arrest or raid?

Even if it's not yours, do block the account no. before you post this sensitive information

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Dude its not my acct its the fraudster account... oh u say this post i double post ah... paiseh loh... i delete...
When you want to get him outright red handed, there are many ways just remember if he get caught he will disclose your info too!

In this country, the law states clearly that it is a banned item. We just have to be discreet and safe

You won't know who is watching this forum

dskycheok

Feb 15, 2016
Thanks for the advise

Nothing more i can do... i'll just leave it... if ever i kena.. its my mistake trusting a fraud... however ill get my revenge...

When you want to get him outright red handed, there are many ways just remember if he get caught he will disclose your info too!

In this country, the law states clearly that it is a banned item. We just have to be discreet and safe

You won't know who is watching this forum

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Thanks for the advise

Nothing more i can do... i'll just leave it... if ever i kena.. its my mistake trusting a fraud... however ill get my revenge...
It's ok, don't have to thank me. I too learn from this forum and still learning

vape safe and be discreet

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
new scam happening pls order with care seeing a pyramid style scamming.

chain goes like this 1st hand reseller (change now to distro position) recruit a few resellers or runner (this jokers probably will ask for 50% or 70% or full) so they take orders and place them with distro. The 1st few batches of order will go thru. Than issue start delay or got hold by custom. Distro start doing disappearing act. Resellers ( i suspect some don't even know the distro) start playing pointing fingers games with some actors will appear out of no where. So pls purchase with care if you have a regular which is doing COD and but their pricing ain't cheap you might want to stick to it 1st. Many pulling fast job inside now knowing you cannot go to the police.

How i realise this is happening cause 2 so call distro approach and ask me whether i interested or not.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Just my two cents: if the scammers get caught, I'm sure the authorities will be very much interested in knowing the buyers of this illegal product..And it's an easy case since money transfer has occurred on a national bank account hence causality established which can lead to prosecution..
Vape safe.
Cheers.

But the problem here is that scammed buyers will often just swallow the pain because they won't want to be called up and questioned why they were buying contraband.
It's kinda like turning in your drug dealer coz he stiffed you.

But the problem here is that scammed buyers will often just swallow the pain because they won't want to be called up and questioned why they were buying contraband.
It's kinda like turning in your drug dealer coz he stiffed you.

Yeah: agreed. That's my point actually..Not much in scammed buyers interest to report and I would personally 'swallow the pain' like you say..
Stay safe.
P.S: great avatar by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread