Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
The great thing about Smoozie is, you get a free 10 ml of juice of a different flavor with your 30 mils of juice. This will give you the people that only want to buy one bottle a chance to taste two really amazing flavors.
That's really cool...like I wasnt excited already lol

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Congrats my sistah!!!!
Eventually I'll get around to trying some Apollo stuff :)
I know you love your strawberry, and the Bossa Nova is a good 'un! It's sweet and creamy and pretty much perfect. :)

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
good_night_060_large.gif_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.gif

Reactions: cooladdict

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I am! I just loaded the Bossa Nova from the Lindbergh line and it's so delicious. It really does taste like a strawberry Starburst! I have it in my Phazer tank on the Reliant at 28 watts and the flavor just pops. Yup, definitely another winner!!
I am glad you like it! Yay! I love star burst candies. I like vaping other flavors besides my hazelnut, vanilla, and butterscotch type flavors but only for a bit though....I always find my way back to my hazelnut! I am obsessed with hazelnut!

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I know you love your strawberry, and the Bossa Nova is a good 'un! It's sweet and creamy and pretty much perfect. :)
Looks like I need to buy some of that lol. Been posting in this thread for six months, I keep getting passed over. No worries though, soon enough I can buy what I want.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
I am! I just loaded the Bossa Nova from the Lindbergh line and it's so delicious. It really does taste like a strawberry Starburst! I have it in my Phazer tank on the Reliant at 28 watts and the flavor just pops. Yup, definitely another winner!!
That is a really good strawberry. I love all of them but that one is tops.

Congratulations... so much juice! :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I am glad you like it! Yay! I love star burst candies. I like vaping other flavors besides my hazelnut, vanilla, and butterscotch type flavors but only for a bit though....I always find my way back to my hazelnut! I am obsessed with hazelnut!
Yep! You feel about your hazelnut the same way I do about my peanut butter, lol! I vaped straight peanut butter for well over a year but I also vape other flavors, too, which is why I run so many mods all day long, lol. Now I vape my peanut butter with banana but it's still my ADV and if I were ever forced to choose only one juice ( :shock: ) I would have to choose that one. Thank goodness I don't have to choose, though. That would be a very, very sad day!! I definitely have flavor ADD. :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Happy Happy Friday All!!! Hope everyone has a speedy Friday @ work to get us to the weekend!

'Morning, Joe! I got a bunch of school work done last night so it's a pretty chill Friday for me. I might even be brave enough to start our tax return. :shock: This is probably my last Friday off for a long time because I start my new job on Tuesday! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
That is a really good strawberry. I love all of them but that one is tops.

Congratulations... so much juice! :D
Thanks, Marina! When I opened the box my husband was all "Whoa," and he doesn't even vape (grrrr)! Even he realized that it's a LOT of juice! :)

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
It's funny how some people always go back to the same flavor - something must just click!! Do you like hazelnut from just one vendor or any hazelnut? Is there a lot of difference from one place to another?

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Happy Happy Friday All!!! Hope everyone has a speedy Friday @ work to get us to the weekend!
It is going to be cold cold weekend in Pa so cold that the churches are leaving their doors open for the homeless!! I heard 1 degree with a windchill of -10 and I'm going to hate every minute of it ... It will take my car 10 minutes to warm up but I'm glad I don't have to work in it like some!

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
It sounds like you are having a good time!! Are you using a different tank for each one?? I usually can't get one flavor washed out good enough to try a new one. Someone told me they put a teeny drop on their tongue before putting it in their tanks??

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
It sounds like you are having a good time!! Are you using a different tank for each one?? I usually can't get one flavor washed out good enough to try a new one. Someone told me they put a teeny drop on their tongue before putting it in their tanks??
I usually just drain it dry and check the coil. If it needs changing I will swap it out but if not I just wash the tank really well and use the same coil. It does mix flavors for the first little bit but eventually I get the true flavor of the new juice. With the ceramic coils it doesn't take any time at all to get true flavor, though. Those things are amazing!!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Yep! You feel about your hazelnut the same way I do about my peanut butter, lol! I vaped straight peanut butter for well over a year but I also vape other flavors, too, which is why I run so many mods all day long, lol. Now I vape my peanut butter with banana but it's still my ADV and if I were ever forced to choose only one juice ( :shock: ) I would have to choose that one. Thank goodness I don't have to choose, though. That would be a very, very sad day!! I definitely have flavor ADD. :D

Someday I need to get some peanut butter flavoring and check it out. I have sadly never worked with peanut butter in my diy adventures. I have tasted a couple peanut butter vapes. I like to vape other flavors too, because its nice to switch it up from time to time.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
It's funny how some people always go back to the same flavor - something must just click!! Do you like hazelnut from just one vendor or any hazelnut? Is there a lot of difference from one place to another?
I like my diy hazelnut. I prefer capella hazelnut v2 flavoring. I also have loved fw hazelnut, tfa hazelnut, and a couple other hazelnut flavorings. I love my hazelnut inventions!
Yes, hazelnuts are different from place to place. Out of all the hazelnuts I have had none have tasted alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread