Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
My order arrived :)

Gotta say - a couple of the flavors I haven't tried yet... Dip and Nut Case - smell excellent! Haven't laoded any of em up yet.

01fb5ccdf50e71ef8db43a54906e1b40.jpg

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk
I'm still confused as to why Adam offers his samples in Zero Nic only. Keep meaning to ask him. Zero nic imparts a totally different experience.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Bronze, we just made the change to zero nic about two weeks ago. This allows anyone to sample our flavors regardless of what nicotine level they are currently vaping at. This change was due to hundreds of requests we have received over the years for a zero nic sample. It's only a 3ml sample. A very small amount. Just enough to let you decide if you like the flavor or not. I do agree that nicotine does change the flavor profile a bit, but this was the best solution to make the majority of our customers happy. Everyone can vape zero nic. There were many who could not try our regular sample pack at 12mg and our Cloud Chaser samples at 3mg.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hi Bronze, we just made the change to zero nic about two weeks ago. This allows anyone to sample our flavors regardless of what nicotine level they are currently vaping at. This change was due to hundreds of requests we have received over the years for a zero nic sample. It's only a 3ml sample. A very small amount. Just enough to let you decide if you like the flavor or not. I do agree that nicotine does change the flavor profile a bit, but this was the best solution to make the majority of our customers happy. Everyone can vape zero nic. There were many who could not try our regular sample pack at 12mg and our Cloud Chaser samples at 3mg.
Impossible to make everyone happy, huh?

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Papaw I don't know your wife of course. Cash money ALWAYS works for me. I will never forget the year my father decided to get my mother a salad shooter doomaflatchey. (spelling?) Well let's just say, it didn't go over well with my mother. Women don't usually like household items for a present. (unless they request one in particular, then you're safe) They like personal gifts. With money, they can buy whatever floats their boat, at that particular time. A dishwasher, stove, a/c unit, waffle iron, nope....now if she is into computers, a new computer might be welcomed. But if all else fails, and she hasn't dropped any HINTS, then you are very safe with MONEY for a present. That is my feeling, other women on here may disagree.

Good Morning Army, and TGIF ! Mamaw bought me a new coffee maker for Valentine's Day, but she's taking it back. No programmable timer. I will have to stop somewhere and get a card and $50 for her. Cash Money. It's always the right size, it's always the right color and it's always well received. :thumbs:

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Been vaping on Svoemesto's new Kayfun Mini V3 the last two days. It's a fantastic new mini RTA. Holds only 2 mls but is only a 19mm atty. It's a mini! Vapes like the big boys. Excellent flavor. Simple build deck. Top fill (using a juice control) that is as simple as it gets. And yes, you can turn the juice control off and remove your deck without draining too. The design on this is what the K4 should have been. Total thumbs up on this Kayfun Mini V3. $100. Shown here with my beloved Dragon's Fire. :)

IMG_6694 (Small).JPG

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Look at you with the pretty gear.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
I'm hot stuff aint I?

How are you and the family doing MP? Always love hearing from you, Friend. Was just thinking of you a few days ago while posting Philip's (Z-Ghost) remembrance from when he passed away three years ago. You were a big part of that crew.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Time flies huh? We are good! I peer in a few times a week and check the classies a few times a day lol. Still looking for a cheap used silver bullet of all things.
I think when I finally get it, I'm gonna have to order a nice 100 of some serendipity to relive the past :)

Monster baby is a monster.
Works fine I got royally screwed a few days ago. Number 1 tech in my office and I receive nothing... Not a good way to keep me trying..

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Good Morning Army, and TGIF ! Mamaw bought me a new coffee maker for Valentine's Day, but she's taking it back. No programmable timer. I will have to stop somewhere and get a card and $50 for her. Cash Money. It's always the right size, it's always the right color and it's always well received. :thumbs:

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
BLASPHEMY!!!! NO TIMER????????? I always have a spare coffeemaker on hand. As soon as it dies on me, I use the spare and…you've guessed it….go out and buy another one. That's how important it is! LOL But! I will say that buying a coffeemaker as a Valentine's gift definitely gets a big thumbs up from me!

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Sunny's dogs tripped her up and she damaged both hands going down I think, about 6 weeks ago?
Thanks Hula, wow! Bummer. Sounds like she's healing well though. Where was I that I didn't hear about it? hmm I think Tiffanie (my daughter) and her aunt were here then and we were doing funeral stuff for her Grandma.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
BLASPHEMY!!!! NO TIMER????????? I always have a spare coffeemaker on hand. As soon as it dies on me, I use the spare and…you've guessed it….go out and buy another one. That's how important it is! LOL But! I will say that buying a coffeemaker as a Valentine's gift definitely gets a big thumbs up from me!
yup... if I had access to the kind of coffie you have access to I would have 2 pots going :)
luv that Kona :) ( even more than Guinness :shock: )

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Love my job. :( but yeah it might be time.
Oh my LTC should be in the mail in a few weeks :) most prolly won't be open carrying but i definitely will be concealing.

Good. One more law enforcement American out and about.

Users who are viewing this thread