• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Didn't think you would go for the Kings Peach or You Donut! just like I wouldn't go for the Banana even though I love the actual fruit & milkshakes :lol:
Never yet found a peach one that didn't make me think of sweaty socks! :laugh:
If they use the same doughnut for the Chocolate Doughnut (as appears from the description), I suppose that has cinnamon in it too. I like the Avant Garde Chocolate Doughnut though.

Any early banana ones I tried were awful, but I did like the one Moose did. Hopefully, the Rejuiced one will be good too if I try it.
Nicoticket once did a very good fresh banana pudding ..I like bananas not totally ripe, and that tasted just perfect - had too much PG in it though, and they haven't done it again anyway.
I have a couple of Chefs concentrates for Banana creamy ones, just can't be bothered to mess around with making any!

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Probably got held up by Customs or dropped off the USPS conveyor belt un-noticed and only recently been found, I have 2 parcels outstanding at the moment both been reported to FT as "Lost in Post" as they show arriving UK but nothing since, last one arrived 21/01 at Heathrow.
Well I usually buy 1 or 2 items at a time. Never have spent enough to get a free tracking number. No rhyme or reason to FTmail for me. Things I'm not expecting show up early. Things I'm anxious to get my hands on usually take forever. But everything shows up eventually.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Vapemail: from Rejuiced:
30ml Big Mama's Milk
30ml Raspberry Custard
30ml The Kings Peach
30ml You Donut!
Don't know if any need steeping, maybe the custard one, but they'll go into the cupboard for a week anyway

Big mamas milk,Kings peach and Strawberry Jam.Ive tried and would recommend everyone of them.Had a bottle of Cherries and Berries in the week.That one needs a steep.bottled on the 9th Feb

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Big mamas milk,Kings peach and Strawberry Jam.Ive tried and would recommend everyone of them.
Is that all of them, or the three you just mentioned?
Had a bottle of Cherries and Berries in the week. That one needs a steep.bottled on the 9th Feb
I like the sound of that one ..think I'd like to try mixing it with cream or custard too! :)

Reactions: Marcus1970

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Is that all of them, or the three you just mentioned?
I like the sound of that one ..think I'd like to try mixing it with cream or custard too! :)
I've tried the menthols they were good ,the only other one I tried was Pink Lemonade and it was very harsh at 6mg.All the 3mg ones are good.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
When reading the headline: "Watch a politician vape....."
I thought it was in the UK ...but no:
Watch a politician vape during a transport committee meeting while discussing vaping laws

Just two months ago, Hunter proclaimed his love of puffing the chemical cigarette alterntives. Now he's gone one further, showcasing his admiration in the political sphere proper.
Hunter was at a Congressional hearing when he carried out the act. The Transport Committee was discussing an amendment.

A bit of odd wording in that paragraph (apart from typo - not mine): 'chemical cigarette' and 'carried out the act'...sounds dreadful, and I'll perhaps be forgiven for thinking the journalist is biased! :rolleyes:

I've tried the menthols they were good ,the only other one I tried was Pink Lemonade and it was very harsh at 6mg.All the 3mg ones are good.
I'd only order 1.5 or 3 - even 0 if I order a second time, so they sound good!
Do you ever get the added flavour or leave it as is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread