Newbie DIY E LIQUID - NEED HELP!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

HasanVaping

Apr 27, 2015
Hi i just ordered £40 for all nicotine, pg,vg, flavourings, and i dont know what to start with, have i wasted my money? it was in my savings and now i feel bad that i cashed out. but i usually cash out when i get liquids (£30 every 2 - 3 weeks)

Can i make liquid that tastes better than premium e liquid?

Any good recipes please?

The flavours i ordered are :
capella blueberry and sweet strawberry
TFA SWEET CREAM
TFA ETHYL MALTOL

I want to make flavours as good as i love donuts and 13th floor liquids~?

Will i be able to? Thanks

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I agree with Brother Bob - Finding recipes you want to make first, and then ordering the ingredients (the flavorings, sweeteners, other additives) is the way to go!

Here's what I did to narrow down which ones I wanted/needed to order for my first order:

First, I found 4 very simple recipes (with no more than 4 flavorings required) that I wanted to make, and I saved them to a file on my computer.

Then I looked around to find more recipes that sounded good...that also required some of the same ingredients, and maybe just 1 or 2 additional ones. Saved those to my file as well.

Did the same thing above 1 more time, since each time I had more flavorings in common to look for in other recipes. I ended up with a nice pretty long list of recipes to make and a complete list of the 14 ingredients I needed to order to make them.

I could've stopped there, and placed my order. But...I got carried away when I discovered Bill's Magic Vapor's long list of recipes! Many of them sounded too good not to try, so I ended up actually ordering a bunch more flavorings than the original 14. But, that was just my choice. You may not get carried away like I did. :)

2naphish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
the boro, Tennessee
I agree with Brother Bob - Finding recipes you want to make first, and then ordering the ingredients (the flavorings, sweeteners, other additives) is the way to go!

Here's what I did to narrow down which ones I wanted/needed to order for my first order:

First, I found 4 very simple recipes (with no more than 4 flavorings required) that I wanted to make, and I saved them to a file on my computer.

Then I looked around to find more recipes that sounded good...that also required some of the same ingredients, and maybe just 1 or 2 additional ones. Saved those to my file as well.

Did the same thing above 1 more time, since each time I had more flavorings in common to look for in other recipes. I ended up with a nice pretty long list of recipes to make and a complete list of the 14 ingredients I needed to order to make them.

I could've stopped there, and placed my order. But...I got carried away when I discovered Bill's Magic Vapor's long list of recipes! Many of them sounded too good not to try, so I ended up actually ordering a bunch more flavorings than the original 14. But, that was just my choice. You may not get carried away like I did. :)

that last line cracked me up! you have to be in it to win it. success breeds desire. the perfect vape is sitting right there in all those bottles :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread