PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Winter sucks "OBG 2016" :laugh:
clap.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Just a reminder ...

If you ever get a call from anyone claiming to be from any company, most of what I hear say they are with Microsoft or Windows but a couple have mentioned others... and they have detected something wrong with your computer and they must fix it...

HANG UP THE PHONE... this is a scam just used to con you out of your money. No company, bank or other institution will make contact with you in that manner. So never give anyone access to your computer or provide them with any information what so ever.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Couple of years ago I had a greeting card that when you opened it played this hysterical, mad, crazy cackling laugh for about ten seconds. We used to keep it by the phone and when we got an wanted call open it by the mouthpiece.
Gotta find another card like that...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
When I was fifteen, some unknown band from Liverpool (can't remember their name...) came out with a little ditty about "When I'm 64". I remember thinking, God, I can't imagine being THAT old!!

Well, I just hit that number today.
I still feel 15 though. (mentally anyway)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
When I was fifteen, some unknown band from Liverpool (can't remember their name...) came out with a little ditty about "When I'm 64". I remember thinking, God, I can't imagine being THAT old!!

:bday:

Have a great one.... :party: :toast:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →

image19_zpsfcad6d4b.gif

Happy Birffdays J !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread