Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hey, vapers, movers, shakers, and cloud chasers. :vapor::vapor::vapor:
We have a new line of 60/40 VG/PG juice at www.vapor4life.com and I really dig it. The flavors r intense. And the chest hit is out of this worldiverse.

I'm going to give a bottle away to four lucky people to try! The winners will be chosen at random this SUNDAY after I draw names from a hat or sock or size 22 shoe or something. All you have to do is:

Post a pic in this thread of your celebrity Valentine. Your celeb crush. The one famous person you would love to be stranded with on a desert island or inside of a tiny closet.
ultimo_fb.jpg

Last edited:

philbh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio
    Hey, vapers, movers, shakers, and cloud chasers. :vapor::vapor::vapor:
    We have a new line of 60/40 VG/PG juice at www.vapor4life.com and I really dig it. The flavors r intense. And the chest hit is out of this worldiverse.

I'm going to give a bottle away to four lucky people to try! The winners will be chosen at random this Friday after I draw names from a hat or sock or size 22 shoe or something. All you have to do is:

Post a pic in this thread of your celebrity Valentine. Your celeb crush. The one famous person you would love to be stranded with on a desert island or inside of a tiny closet. View attachment 529680
    uploadfromtaptalk1455244749824.jpg

Sent from my A1-840FHD using Tapatalk

Reactions: StirredStill

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    :D
    View attachment 530324
    Jack Kennedy ....as long as be brought along his dog CLIPPER!
    Clipper was former US President John Kennedy's dog. The German Shepherd was a strong protector of Jackie. When asked by the press what Clipper liked to eat, she replied, "Reporters." :lol:
    Haha! I love it. I didn't know much about his dog! My Presidential/one of my celeb crushes had a dog too: (FDR and Fala, who I think was one of the only presidential dogs, if not the only, made into a statue) :wub::wub::wub::hubba::hubba::hubba:

dog-FDR.533.jpg

Reactions: KatzWh1skers
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread