Better options than unicorn bottles? Tired of the mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
So if I buy from five pawns I get a great dropper, best in class. I buy 120ml's from my other favorite vendors and their droppers suck.

Trying to fill a Unicorn bottle is PITA is my opinion (especially high VG). There has to be a better way! Not to mention that last 30 ml's the droppers never reach.

I'm a firm believer we need an industry change in shorter wider mouth jars for ejuice!

Tips?

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
These mite be a better thing to put into ejuice bottles from the vendors.........
betterEyeDroppers.JPG

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I don't know how to get the top off the juice bottles so I can pour it into the new bottles. Hope you understand this and can maybe help me.
    Most juice bottles one has to push down (or squeeze the sides of the cap) while unscrewing. This may help or may not..

BTW (By The Way), it's much better (and nicer too!) to not ask a question that is unrelated to the thread, but to start it's own thread..

thetrucker

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 10, 2014
    Syracuse,NY
    Does this tip fit in the tip of the liquid bottle? Then you just suction out?

They look like they fit down into the bottle from the vendors but don't know for sure because I just found them after googling eye droppers----I use a hypodermic needle to

handle the thick ejuice-----I buy my hypo needles from Tractor Supply Store---they are meant for vetrenarians and come in 2 different needle sizes.....

Vapen_moma

Oct 16, 2015
    Tennessee
    So if I buy from Five Pawns I get a great dropper, best in class. I buy 120ml's from my other favorite vendors and their droppers suck.

Trying to fill a Unicorn bottle is PITA is my opinion (especially high VG). There has to be a better way! Not to mention that last 30 ml's the droppers never reach.

I'm a firm believer we need an industry change in shorter wider mouth jars for ejuice!

Tips?
    I didn't like the unicorn bottles either at first but heres a trick that some don't know about squeeze your unicorn bottle and when you get ready to pour your juice out of the 120 ml bottle the unicorn bottle will suction it out within seconds I learned to do that when I got the 180 of ohw ejuice works like a charm my unicorn bottle fills up within seconds and no mess

madda

No Butts about me
    Oct 30, 2015
    Australia
    My Freedom Smokes sells wide necked juice bottles with luer caps and blunt needle ( 50/30/15ml iirc)
    I've been usung the same half dozen for over 2 years ... they're fantastic ... pour direct into the bottle from my glass mixing cylinders ( I don't use syringes)
    A tad dearer than the normal plastic bottles, but worth it ( imo):)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread