Best Valentine's sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Who is running the best sale for Valentine's day? I have been thinking about ordering from Allusion again, as it's been several months since my last order, but I'm trying to hold out for their new "Elite line".

I am sub'd to deals and steals, but sure they're sales that aren't hitting that page.

Ahlusion is running a 30% off sale right now and Seduce juice is running a 25% off sale too.

You don't need a coupon code for the Ahlusion sale but you do need one for Seduce. The Seduce juice code is CRUSH and the sale ends at midnight tonight. The Seduce Juice sale is on their own Seduce Juice brand and several of their other premium brands as well. I'm crazy about Seduce's Snake Venom, Snake Oil and Impearmint.

I got an email yesterday from Mitten Vapors about an incredible sale -- $16 for 100 ml. and $3.50 for 20 ml. I haven't ever ordered from Mitten, so can't comment on their juice, but I've seen people here say good things about them.

Hope you find some good deals on great juice!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
f119f225-dfd0-47e6-b6df-6084d21f0dfb.jpeg

Baddboxer

Feb 18, 2014
Derby, Ks
This is a great one!! I'm very tempted!

Unless I see any other good sales pop up, I think I am going to place an order with Ahlusion, and while this 14% off is kinda weak compared to some other sales, I think I might go ahead and order PB Sin to try, and El Kamino. I only ordered from GLV once, and that was over 2 years ago when I first started vaping.

Thanks for info Guys!

Reactions: Nanny22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread