Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I have decided I am an angry vaper.

Has nothing to do with this thread, btw...

Rant ahead... you have been warned...

For the entire span of my life, I have been told that smoking is bad. Since I smoked my first, I have been told to quit.

I tried. I really did. Countless dollars wasted on hypnosis, acupuncture, the patch, gum, lozenge, pills... Nothing worked. Indeed, the patch gave me a rash, and the lozenges made the inside of my mouth feel raw.

Along comes vaping.

I admit I have only been vaping for about 15 months. I am aware that there are A LOT of people that have been vaping A LOT longer. To those fine people, I say thank you! Know that in my mind, I am having a ticker tape parade just for you.

Where is my parade? No... I'm not actually suggesting that I, or any vapers, be actually given a parade. But, I do want to know why, after I've managed to kick the most dangerous addiction currently known to mankind, I'm not being congratulated by my doctors? Why are some "friends" suddenly no longer visiting?

Why, instead of a widespread celebration of the saving - or at least extending and improving - of countless millions of lives, are we facing legislation, derision, ostracization, mis- and dis-information?

Sigh...

End rant...

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming, already in progress...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Rest better in knowing there are millions of us wondering the same thing!

Feel Better knowing you have Chosen for yourself and to heII with them :grr:

Like my adopted Flag? I think we should All Proudly fly it.

..................................vvvVvvv......................:D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Make sense now. It's weird how different we all are. Some people have heavy lung from vg some from pg. Too much pg really irritates me.
I generally do mine at 60vg but I don't inhale into my lungs, I just like the consistency. I think my kid sucks it in all the way down to his toes and I tend to do his about 80vg. Hubby likes the hard throat hit so I use some nic I bought awhile back that seems more harsh to me and then do his 50/50 in winter and 60vg in summer

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Exactly, just remember when you're vaping your Luggy, "You didn't choose the Luggy Life, the Luggy Life chose you".

giphy.gif
annnnd booty :party:

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
I generally do mine at 60vg but I don't inhale into my lungs, I just like the consistency. I think my kid sucks it in all the way down to his toes and I tend to do his about 80vg. Hubby likes the hard throat hit so I use some nic I bought awhile back that seems more harsh to me and then do his 50/50 in winter and 60vg in summer
you're so awesome lol

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
Rest better in knowing there are millions of us wondering the same thing!

Feel Better knowing you have Chosen for yourself and to heII with them :grr:

Like my adopted Flag? I think we should All Proudly fly it.

..................................vvvVvvv......................:D

hear hear.......

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
Vaping my yummy hazelnut :) Just sitting here thinking about the flavorings I have sitting in the box....waiting on Hubby to get home so I can mix a little something up :)

Hazelnut rulez....... I do it 50/50 with French vanilla.... yum yum
Hint......

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

For the entire span of my life, I have been told that smoking is bad. Since I smoked my first, I have been told to quit.

I tried. I really did. Countless dollars wasted on hypnosis, acupuncture, the patch, gum, lozenge, pills... Nothing worked. Indeed, the patch gave me a rash, and the lozenges made the inside of my mouth feel raw.

Along comes vaping.

I admit I have only been vaping for about 15 months. I am aware that there are A LOT of people that have been vaping A LOT longer. To those fine people, I say thank you! Know that in my mind, I am having a ticker tape parade just for you.

Where is my parade? No... I'm not actually suggesting that I, or any vapers, be actually given a parade. But, I do want to know why, after I've managed to kick the most dangerous addiction currently known to mankind, I'm not being congratulated by my doctors? Why are some "friends" suddenly no longer visiting?

Why, instead of a widespread celebration of the saving - or at least extending and improving - of countless millions of lives, are we facing legislation, derision, ostracization, mis- and dis-information?

Sigh...

End rant...

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming, already in progress...

Not going to tell you anything you don't already know, mah friend. Who would you like to throw you this parade? BT, BP, the Government, the Insurance industry?! They all stand to lose BILLIONS with a Capital B.

Outside of them, the world is split into two types, except for this tiny sliver of vapers. Smokers and nonsmokers. Smokers revile you. They know that what you are doing requires a LOT of research, dedication, commitment, some initial misery and cost.. What you are doing frightens them. They KNOW they should, so they look for EVERY little reason or myth to tell themselves they shouldn't.

Nonsmokers? To them, you ARE still a "smoker". Still a nicotine addict, and that is true to a small degree. But then, in their mind, nicotine is a BAD thing, and we know that it actually, is not only relatively benign, healthwise, compared to a LOT of other things like prescription meds, drinking, recreational drug use and I could go on and on, but there is mounting evidence to support that in some cases, it is beneficial. THEY don't want to hear that, because THEY aren't taking it.

But this lil slice of people here, we're parading EVERY day. So when you're feeling uncelebrated, you know where to come, now dont'cha. ;) :)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Agree. Got 3VG and 1PG when i first started DIY. Shipping was as much as the Sale price. Will paln ahead better next time. Which won't be for a while. Not even through 1VG yet lol

Wow, I support myself, wife and 1 daughter with DIY. They are not to consuming, but I have little I can do besides post and Vape.........:oops:

I use 500ml of VG every time I mix and everything is 50/50 except King Cake v2.
I usually re-order when I open the last gal. unless I catch a sale just before.

PG has a decent shelf life, but I prefer to limit VG storage time.(2yrs. max)

Last edited:

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe

Along comes vaping.

Sigh...

End rant...

so true,,,,,,,,Told em I quit smokin,they ask how long and how I quit.Told I tried everything also and then pop out "e-cig","They promptly tell me then I haven't quit smoking then"..I say believe what ya want,
rant.gif

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Vaping my yummy hazelnut :) Just sitting here thinking about the flavorings I have sitting in the box....waiting on Hubby to get home so I can mix a little something up :)

I don't understand why...............You always Vape Hazelnut. :w00t::w00t::w00t:
........and I understand why :drool:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread