Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Update : They're giving him more blood which I expected after surgery. He's on 3 different pain meds, but he seems to be doing okay. He's watching a movie with my brother right now.
Right on! Has he had any fried chicken and mashed taters yet?

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
I can akso imagine her standing up there screaming...I am the gpd of hell fire, as she just bombards other shoppers

Now that made me laugh out loud! :lol: I'm actually HEARING that while seeing... well, never mind. I hafta go now! ROFLMAO!

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
Mike is broken for the rest of the weekend.. My sciatic nerve is throbbing because I'm the only one whose been moving things... Bud time!
fea1f67b73e37907a28dd93db5def3cf.jpg

Invaper Zim

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Why do I miss everything?!?

@Seleya Yay for surgery done! I echo, when's he get his fried chicken! Hope it turns out benign, and definitely keep us updated!

@Kprthevapr Hehehe.... TP bombs... pillows pitched over aisles work very well too...

And no... I totally have never done that... :rolleyes:

@redrebel821 Pretty leash! How long is it? Totally a color combo I'd rock with Nala. Her current harness/leash combo is hot pink flat webbing with chrome buckles to show she's a girl, but I'm getting sick of it.

@Lannie Love the JW horse bath story. Much better than anything I've thought up!

Much apologies to anyone else that I meant to respond to but forgot....

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California

@Seleya Yay for surgery done! I echo, when's he get his fried chicken! Hope it turns out benign, and definitely keep us updated!

@Kprthevapr Hehehe.... TP bombs... pillows pitched over aisles work very well too...

@redrebel821 Pretty leash! How long is it? Totally a color combo I'd rock with Nala. Her current harness/leash combo is hot pink flat webbing with chrome buckles to show she's a girl, but I'm getting sick of it.

@Lannie Love the JW horse bath story. Much better than anything I've thought up!

Because.... well.. idk lol...

Invaper Zim

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Oh... remembered!

Happy vapeaversaries to everyone! Yay for your awesomeness!

Also, with the height convo, I'm right in the middle. Sometimes I can't reach and will TOTALLY climb shelves if that's an option, but sometimes I'm reaching stuff for other people. My mom actually had to bolt my shelves to the wall as a kid cuz they were ceiling height six foot wide and I would climb to get stuff off the top!

The tongs are a great solution btw, and if I was close enough to Florida, I'd totally help you Sel, in exchange for girly vape hang time!

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Oh... remembered!

Happy vapeaversaries to everyone! Yay for your awesomeness!

Also, with the height convo, I'm right in the middle. Sometimes I can't reach and will TOTALLY climb shelves if that's an option, but sometimes I'm reaching stuff for other people. My mom actually had to bolt my shelves to the wall as a kid cuz they were ceiling height six foot wide and I would climb to get stuff off the top!

The tongs are a great solution btw, and if I was close enough to Florida, I'd totally help you Sel, in exchange for girly vape hang time!
Girly vape hang time sounds awesome

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Mike is broken for the rest of the weekend.. My sciatic nerve is throbbing because I'm the only one whose been moving things... Bud time!
fea1f67b73e37907a28dd93db5def3cf.jpg

Invaper Zim
I feel for you. That can be some of the worst pain.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

6' usually....have lotsa colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread