• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pagan/Wiccan Revival 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
..I almost always answer blue , @liblue1 ..however what I actually choose visually ...if it were laying in front of me...varies alot !
In dress, I generally gravitate towards Earth tones......white sometimes...not as often as sand, dark greens and dark blues ... I like black too... I'm sure it's about grounding ...as I will dress all in black, no matter the season

Last edited:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
I was wondering if there's some interest in putting our talents together towards a common good.... @liblue1 ...I can think of someone on the other thread who needs some serious healing. I was thinking maybe a focused sort of effort ... at a designated same time ...maybe we could even go live on this thread as it's happening. Thots? (and yes @Fuzzy Thunderbear ... i totally get that energy/healing can be offered ..and that there preferably needs to be acceptance on the other side of it .... We could call it a Prayer Circle ...that's what it is , isn't it

Reactions: tiggerrts

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
@liblue1 ... did you mean 9 EST? ...that's just 6PM my time (PST like you Blue) ... Night is best for me as well...the later the better:)
@Fuzzy Thunderbear ...you're on Central?? So one hour later than Blue and I
I'm in ...just need a clarification of the time..

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I think FLA tonight....and I wasn't thinking....so fuzzy what time would work for you?......I am good anytime after 9 Pacific time....it only take a short time to light a candle( not necessary if you don't want to) relax & meditate if needed..... and say "this healing energy will be sent to......(name here)...." and see the recovery.....visualize it.....for a few minutes....

Last edited:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
.I am good anytime after 9 Pacific time...
We're on Mountain time here, so that's 10 PM to me, and that works just fine because I will have already put Lannie to bed, stoked the fire, done the dishes, and come down to the dungeon to check this idiot box (uh, computer). I could take time to sit still and focus then. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: KatzWh1skers

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
The trick is to not look at yourself, but at the space near you, preferably with a dark background. Defocus your eyes so you are not analyzing the edge of your skin or something and after a few minutes you will see a faint blur near your skin. More practice will eventually allow you to see it clearer. Probably the easiest way to start is to hold up your hand against a dark background, spread your fingers, then look at the space between them.
Hard to say as I am semi color blind, but it looks something golden or a bright tannish color.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas

@liblue ..and to all other interested readers here...so concerning the update in GMO's status .... shall we go with GMO tonight? Again...at 9PM Pacific? All others may participate as they are able. All healing energies are welcome. Thanks

Consider this a yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread