Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
And you served with the French Foreign Legion

stooges-2015-fb-ad.jpg
qui,le kepi blanc,

Reactions: Ramsay Bolton

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
That is the reaction I get too and I hate it. I hate when I can't vape in my own home because we have company who think they will be harmed by my "smoke". I then proceed to go outside to vape because I don't want to offend them and that is what makes me feel like a smoker. I never even told my doc - as far as she knows I quit smoking and that is all she needs to know. I could go on and on also but when I get started I don't shut up:pervy::pervy:

I had to give my H.S. Dawter a reality check the other day in "delicate flowerness". She had mentioned once that she didn't like seeing me vape when her friends were around. Ok.

The next week, when she "volunteered" me without asking, for the 3rd time that week, to also give a friend a ride home from school that is WAY out of our way, she shot me a really dirty look when I forgot and hit my vape while they were in the car. I didn't say anything until we dropped off the friend, and then I lit her up. Told her look, if you DON'T like your friends seeing me vape, STOP INVITING THEM TO GET A LIFT FROM ME! I was cheesed, told her, that is NOT how the world works, and DON'T EVER expect it to work like that.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I had to give my H.S. Dawter a reality check the other day in "delicate flowerness" She had mentioned once that she didn't like seeing me vape when her friends were around. Ok.

The next week, when she "volunteered" me without asking, for the 3rd time that week, to also give a friend a ride home from school that is WAY out of our way, she shot me a really dirty look when I forgot and hit my vape while they were in the car. I didn't say anything until we dropped off the friend, and then I lit her up. Told her look, if you DON'T like your friends seeing me vape, STOP INVITING THEM TO GET A LIFT FROM ME! I was cheesed, told her, that is NOT how the world works, and DON'T EVER expect it to work like that.

Well said! :)

Mine see vaping for what it is, thankfully. Though I had a huge impact on their education;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread