Status
Not open for further replies.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
For anyone with a Pancake comb, can you tell me the spacing between the teeth?

I'd like to try a flat coil build but can't bring myself to pay that much for something I can make with a block of wood and some finishing nails.

Thanks.

4mm between the two rows, 1.5mm between the teeth (not counting tooth thickness). You will need to use very fine finishing nails. You might prefer to do the two rows, but just 4 teeth instead of 7 for the 14mm width of all teeth and spaces.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
4mm between the two rows, 1.5mm between the teeth (not counting tooth thickness). You will need to use very fine finishing nails. You might prefer to do the two rows, but just 4 teeth instead of 7 for the 14mm width of all teeth and spaces.

Thanks pen :)

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Again.... Did you want 2 of them?
Sorry, I was thinking I had to fill it out again. Just 1 please.

ETA: it was a total brain fart. Guess I just got excited that the run was happening and filled out the doc without thinking. Apologies.

Last edited:

EZinTN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2014
Johnson City, TN
EZinTN I have filled out the doc for the Aeronaut for you due to me owing you one. If you receive an invoice disregard it.
Hildecat if you still want a Aeronaut fill out the doc in the link ASAP. There is only one left.

AERONAUT RDA Bottom Feed by Catfish
I filled out the doc when I saw your first post about this, so please disregard.

Reactions: Slots

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Came across this in that other joint, thought some of us might find it interesting...;)

Reuleaux.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread