Lurkers, friends, family, flyby's, Come on in! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
In your nightmares
If it's Harsh/Hot at .5 then I would shoot for around 1 ohm! What's the PG/VG Ratio? Depending on the Ratio you may want to go a higher in ohms! I'd stick with the Kanthal!

Any rda whether $30 or $100 you will have to deal with this! How saturated is the Coil and Cotton/Rayon with Liquid? Some larger rda's have better build decks and larger area to hold liquid that helps but keeping the Coil/Cotton well saturated will help with a Hot Build but best bet is to Build it Cooler!

{:{}
50/50 pg/vg 6 nic coils and rayon are soaked pretty good. As far as airflow goes I find if the airflow is under the coils it is not as harsh, only when it is on the side of the tank it gets really harsh for me. Thats why I would like to try that achilles rda but I will wait for the clone to come out.

Like I said when I feel better I will try it again, right now I am having a hard time vaping anything with this cough.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I think mine was a virgo wow that was over 30 years ago lol

I have no clue what is for dinner gf is sleeping and I am not cooking until I feel better :blink:
    39 years since me & mine parted ways. I used to dream about him all the time but the last few years not so much :?:

Supper smelled a lot better than it was :facepalm:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    12670171_888135167951220_5409688503770761020_n.jpg

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    LOL's, courtesy of Whodat :p

A Chinese couple gets married -- and she's a virgin. Truth be told, he is none too experienced either. On the wedding night, she cowers naked under the bed sheets as her husband undresses. He climbs in next to her and tries to be reassuring.
    "My darring" he says, "I know dis you fus time and you berry frighten. I plomise you, I give you anyting you wan, I do anyting jus anyting you wan, you say. Whatchou wan?" he says, trying to sound experienced, which he hopes will impress his virgin bride.
    A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her request.
    She eventually replies shyly and unsure, "I wan ...... numba 69."
    More thoughtful silence, this time from him. Eventually, in a puzzled tone he queries......... "You want... Beef wif Broccori."?

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Two airplane mechanics named Bob and Tim work at Atlanta airport. Atlanta gets fogged in one night and nothing can take off or land so Bob and Tim have nothing to do. After work Bob and Tim usually have a drink on their way home, so Bob says to Tim, “I heard that you can get a buzz off drinking jet fuel.” Since they have nothing better to do, they try it. Finally, their shift is over and they get to go home. Next morning Bob calls Tim and says, “How are you feeling?” Tim says he's fine, never felt better. Bob asks, “Do you have a hangover?” Tim says no. Then Tim says, “Wow this is great! We can drink all we want and not get a hangover.” Then Bob says, “Well, there is one side effect, Tim. Have you farted yet?” Tim says, “No, why?”
    Bob says, “I'm calling you from Detroit!”

:lol:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    Congrats on your win Lynn :) Random.org does not like me so I dont bother with the contests anymore.
    I was shocked that I won in the first round this time. The last 2 I've won I was either 4th from last or next to last before my name was chosen.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Congrats on your win Lynn :) Random.org does not like me so I dont bother with the contests anymore.
    I rarely bother either Joey ;)

This contest is for mod and tank. But the contest is for a full size mod or a mini mod and I don't know which one I won. I hope it's the mini. ;)
    Fingers crossed for the mini then!! :thumb:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I have not won anything here on ecf and I have entered a lot ofthem, but I won 3 fb contests.
    Really? Wow! That's pretty good :thumb:
    I've never played on FB :?: Don't go there often enough to know what's going on, just check on my DD there and get messages from Moma Ann & my computer guy through there for some strange reason :confused:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread