Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
A productive morning :)
9b51e619a45fc98cedb803a9d50350b5.jpg

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
~groans~ Been up since 5am... it was s'posed ta be a chemo day, but they postponed it till next week due to my wifey not feeling well (may be coming down with a cold or somethin') They wrote her a scrip for anti-biotics and said we'll try again next week. She's home resting now and I came in to work to try to save myself a couple hours of sick time... now I find out that there's a good likelyhood that I'll be working at some as-of-yet-undisclosed time... looks like I'll probably be coming in somewhere around noon... smh... thanks, I could use the hours, but seriously? Of all the weekends, ya gotta screw up a 3-day weekend?!? I foresee a time that will soon be upon us where it will become difficult to continue to hide all of the bodies... fortunately for some, at this moment it's just not worth having to clean up all the blood...

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
BwaaaaHaaaaa! Looks like Bruddah LeBeau won hisself a PIF mod! View attachment 530380

Yeah, FIGURES! Lol, Super happy for the recipient. Friend of a member in this forum, 3 pad smoker who is suffering bad from smoking, and finally willing to give vaping a try.

These contests SO rock. Even though I'll never even see the mod (in this case, maybe thankfully? ;) ) I'm just beamin! TWO winners in one! :)

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Home from work only to find out some lowlife stole $28 off my porch. The heating and air guy came and picked up the money I left for him and left me the change along with the receipt. I get home and neither are where he said he put them. :mad:

That IS nassy. What is wrong with people..

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Thinking with all these fresh roasted beans, it's time to try using a bit of my flavorings on a sample ( most of what I use are actually designed for flavoring roasted coffee). I'm thinking a spritz of vanilla on some Guatemala cp might work well. Gotta read up at the natures flavors site :)

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Oh, you guys would be shocked to learn who I think stole that money. It's someone close to me. :(

I has a shoulder if you need. I has distanced person advice if you want. I has prayers for sure, Sister. Those close to me already know. I'm a warm guy, with a Tough Love heart.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
~groans~ Been up since 5am... it was s'posed ta be a chemo day, but they postponed it till next week due to my wifey not feeling well (may be coming down with a cold or somethin') They wrote her a scrip for anti-biotics and said we'll try again next week. She's home resting now and I came in to work to try to save myself a couple hours of sick time... now I find out that there's a good likelyhood that I'll be working at some as-of-yet-undisclosed time... looks like I'll probably be coming in somewhere around noon... smh... thanks, I could use the hours, but seriously? Of all the weekends, ya gotta screw up a 3-day weekend?!? I foresee a time that will soon be upon us where it will become difficult to continue to hide all of the bodies... fortunately for some, at this moment it's just not worth having to clean up all the blood...
Liked, to indicate I read, Brother. Prayers YOUR way too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread