Status
Not open for further replies.

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
earth to captain Jack: this is captain Jack and I'm tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I

Major Tom here... it's lookin' good, maintain your orbit :thumb:

I received my significant Ethervapes order today and it includes a bottle of Captain Jack, Earth, over.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shame he closed down, even though I DIY NETs, I purchased a few NETs a couple months ago since I like to see how mine stack up to really good Retail NETs. Haven't gotten to them yet, Confederate & King's Crown on deck, no Capt' Jack, but I did get Djinn(?), Black& Mild and Monticello ... I will give 5 of 5 for his Starbuck, The smoothest Coffee NEC I've vaped, including my own which are very good, it would have definitely been a re-order, much like Vita Bella... Dusty feels me on that... Vita Bella that is :D

fogmust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
New Jersey
White snakes are swimming on the top and a cm under the top of the juice.

Jonny, mein freund!
I think you're onto something here. The good news is that if you ever decide to go commercial with your juice, I already have a name and a label for it:

KnCeX0h.jpg

Whitesnake Juice... This is a killer name. We'll talk royalties later. :thumb::headbang::banana:

fogmust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
New Jersey
If your in a tropical climate I would say bug borne larvae but that wouldn't account for the mold.

Little Jonny is in Germany, as sterile as it gets. However, they sometimes use beer and water interchangeably. Jonny, did you make these during Oktoberfest?

jonnydoe

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2015
Germany
Whitesnake Juice... This is a killer name. We'll talk royalties later.

Cooool ! Three things needs a man. Fire, pipe and whitesnake. Like a great rock band. But there is a problem. The snakes are getting blue with silver stars on it. Men at work would say "What can it be now ?"

I am very afraid. Perhaps they will mutant to littly foggies. :-x

Reactions: AnthonyB

jonnydoe

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2015
Germany
Jonny, did you make these during Oktoberfest?

Yes, Whats wrong with a good beer juice ? Its about 5°C in germany and beer is a very good heating engine. What are little italians drinking in the winter ? Hot milk with honey ? Uhhhh, little foggy needs some cookies for his milk....

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Yes, Whats wrong with a good beer juice ? Its about 5°C in germany and beer is a very good heating engine. What are little italians drinking in the winter ? Hot milk with honey ? Uhhhh, little foggy needs some cookies for his milk....

Other than some yeast spores that may grow or lead to other stuff growing... nothing. Still it could be an explanation of what may have led up to the troubles you saw... that or you didn't sterilize everything as you should have.

rolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
spokane wa
Do Germans drink beer?....I thought it was all lager over there?...:)
no no that's only in northern Germany ! you mention Bavarian beer there and the through you of the bus .
but it is hard to admit ...being born there .. I love best bitters . my favorate homebrew. camra for ever .
jonnydoe should have cept the cheese starter out of his net extractions lol

rolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
spokane wa
In Bavaria in southern germany the people love wheat beer and they have extra large 1 l glasses for it. Munich in bavaria is the oktoberfest town.

Best bitters ?
jep a strong ale type ..or india pale ale ...nice !
Dang... Now I'm craving a Weihenstephaner and some Weisswurst to go with my NET.com Balkan...
weihenstephaner realy nice to . and in Bremen ..bockwurst am stand .
I googled net.com cant find that place .want some commercial made so I can have something to compare my over one year pg hot extraction with. ethanol has to wait until I finish my still . jonnydoe s stuff is out of my price range !! ha ha .

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Cooool ! Three things needs a man. Fire, pipe and whitesnake. Like a great rock band. But there is a problem. The snakes are getting blue with silver stars on it. Men at work would say "What can it be now ?"

I am very afraid. Perhaps they will mutant to littly foggies. :-x

I'd vape that. Because to be honest, I've vaped worse.

rolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
spokane wa
I'd vape that. Because to be honest, I've vaped worse.

he has not send me any free samples jet ..so I cant say if I vaped worse ! but I would not toss it ..jet...
I would filter it through a coffee filter once and reheat it with a little ethanol and put it in some sterilized glas bottles and vape it again . don't see where there is anything in it to hurt you . exept an off taste ?
no harm in trying you can allways toss it later.

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
... I would filter it through a coffee filter once and reheat it with a little ethanol and put it in some sterilized glas bottles and vape it again . don't see where there is anything in it to hurt you . exept an off taste ?
no harm in trying you can allways toss it later.

With little white floaty things that's taking a chance... I'm not as brave, I would toss it, start over with sterilized containers.

Harry Potter

Oct 10, 2011
Port Land
I'm feeling overwhelmed. Rooted though the 2nd and ill-fated 3rd NETTy awards, through this thread-- Can someone give me a quick low-down on where to start, vendor-wise, for a good introduction to NET juices? I've been vaping on and off for years and have a sub-ohm tank, which might clog easier?

Reactions: clnire

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
Can someone give me a quick low-down on where to start, vendor-wise, for a good introduction to NET juices?

I have ordered from GoodEjuice and Naturally Extracted Tobaccos, and they are both great. My two favorites are Patriot and NS Dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread