New Theme Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Is there a way to go back to the old format? On the iPad only about half the screen is used for post content in Landscape mode. In Portrait mode it's a tiny but better but I'm forced to do a lot more scrolling now. I really dislike the new format, all of the versions, because of this.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    Arizona, Ecuador
    Is there a way to go back to the old format? On the iPad only about half the screen is used for post content in Landscape mode. In Portrait mode it's a tiny but better but I'm forced to do a lot more scrolling now. I really dislike the new format, all of the versions, because of this.

View attachment 520193 View attachment 520194 View attachment 520195

I agree....that widget at the top right is taking up all the landscape, leaving almost a third of the screen blank....none of the info is necessary.

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    That's because that's the container for the side widgets, if you scroll all the way up you'll see the widgets on the right, if you remove the widget container the main body will auto expand.

I like what you're sayin...but explain in English so I understand you :facepalm:. Widget what?

Jman8

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 15, 2013
    Wisconsin
    On some posts, where I use quote feature, the emoticons will go to a question mark instead.

Tried to replicate that on this thread and it didn't occur.

Is pretty trivial, but is an issue I started noticing today.

As I can't replicate it here for some odd reason, I could flag my own post in another thread if I see it occurring elsewhere. What I've been doing instead is just removing the question mark gif/emoticon from the quote.

Gfdeputy2

Account closed on request
    Sep 5, 2015
    New Hampshire or New Vapeshire
    The info on the Alert flag that pops up on the bottom left of my screen is totally unreadable.

Maybe it's the color? Small colored type is almost unreadable.

OOPS- With the Blacked out screen.
    Same Issue looks as the text changed to white but background did not change to black

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    2 glitches.
    If someone changes text to bold... can't read it. Shows up in black.
    And the "alert" notification at the bottom of the page is white on white. Can't read that either.

Yup, my alert box is still white ( Dark Theme), and now on my tablet the Reply box goes white also and I can't type in it until I refresh several times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread