Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I have a doc at the Cancer Center who treats me and wanted me to stop smoking. So, she prescribed patches and lozenges. They did NOT WORK...we I went back for my 6 month checkup, she says, "you must've quit, I don't smell smoke." When I told her I found ecigs and was able to quit, she went off! About how I was poisoning my body and how they're not an FDA-approved device. I let her rant and told her that I'd tried everything else and it didn't work, but I was able to stop smoking day 1 on the ecig. She says she still doesn't approve or suggest it, but she is glad I quit. Guess when the government finds a way to FDA-approve them, more docs will suggest them...but whatever...imma vape on anyway!

But there's a rheumatoid arthritis drug on the market where "cases of lung cancer have been reported"..... THAT'S FDA-approved?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Thanks, I'm trying to decide if I really need them or just want them ya know. It said they would ship the same day but I don't know. Gotta decide pretty quick though.

None of the product listings have been updated, nor will they, during the CNY celebration. Many things are likely already committed and restocking should be an expectation for later ordering. Then again, ya never know ;)

Last edited:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Although I apparently opened a can of worms with my comments, I should say that my doctors (my primary care physician and my neurologist) are both happy to hear that I quit any way possible. Neither had anything negative to say. I was actually referring to the medical establishment in general...

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Although I apparently opened a can of worms with my comments, I should say that my doctors (my primary care physician and my neurologist) are both happy to hear that I quit any way possible. Neither had anything negative to say. I was actually referring to the medical establishment in general...

I have found it to be hit/miss with the medical establishment in general when it comes to vaping. The hospital system I worked for was strictly anti-vaping, well anti-nicotine, but all of my doctors (so far) have been pro-vaping. I have a friend however who has run up against her pcp and pain management doctors that are seriously against her vaping.
You have to wonder though, some doctors work for systems that receive a lot of government support/income/grants and/or some have strong interest/ties with big pharma, both of which might greatly influence their outward opinion on vaping.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I have found it to be hit/miss with the medical establishment in general when it comes to vaping. The hospital system I worked for was strictly anti-vaping, well anti-nicotine, but all of my doctors (so far) have been pro-vaping. I have a friend however who has run up against her pcp and pain management doctors that are seriously against her vaping.
You have to wonder though, some doctors work for systems that receive a lot of government support/income/grants and/or some have strong interest/ties with big pharma, both of which might greatly influence their outward opinion on vaping.
Follow the money... There ain't no money in cures. Only in lingering death and research...

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
wanna win.jpg

Canno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
SE Tennessee, USA
None of the product listings have been updated, nor will they, during the CNY celebration. Many things are likely already committed and restocking should be an expectation for later ordering. Then again, ya never know ;)
Everything I ordered said it would ship on the 15th. When I first started putting the order together it said "in 5 days" then it went to 4 now it says 3. But none of it is must have stuff. Not sure I got your point.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Everything I ordered said it would ship on the 15th. When I first started putting the order together it said "in 5 days" then it went to 4 now it says 3. But none of it is must have stuff. Not sure I got your point.

No point other than it may take longer than expected. I also have an order pending(placed) but have no expectations as to actual shipping date. Been there the last 4 years :D, and the discount is worth the wait.:thumbs:

I think you are seeing the restocking counter, and it is automatic to the current date..... to the point the product is expected to restock - Keyword = Expected.
:)

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread