GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #130 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE
2/12 #2

Beginning to think we are never gonna escape the snow and cold. Arctic temperatures for the weekend, and possibly a big winter storm to start the week. Wish I could just go into hibernation.

shades3.jpg
Sendin' you some California sunshine and wamth!

I'm finally back home, unpacked, fed and watchin' a show. Still sick, but it is so good to be home! Aaahhh...

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
2/12 #4
if you (like me) skipped from Office XP to Office 2010, you did yourself a favor.
Yup. Never noticed all the other problems you listed because my use is at home only, shared only with me, myself, and I (no network apps running) and I have never used any of the supposed shortcuts on any of the programs anyway. I guess my attitude is more like a Mac... traditional real live desktop... here is a file folder from the cabinet, open it, find the paper you want, pluck it out and read, edit, stuff it back or mail it somewhere. No shortcuts, no LAN or intranet file sharing. Been a long time (16 years) since I worked somewhere with a frustrated I.T. guy trying to make everyone's junk work together. Today, it is just me doing my own thing.

4 another cliff.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns6 eps 33: The ball was racing upwards in the water.

Blue saw the three clouds start to move and towards each other, they started to intersect and Blue could see something appearing in the middle. Just beginning to form Blue saw her crystal and took it.

The ball burst at the top of the hill and Darlin looked up at the tornado with a smile.

Darlin skipped out of the room. Angel "Hey Blue." Blue turns around with excitement "How did it go?" Good. Glad to hear it said Blue with a smile as Angel placed her hand on Blue's shoulder. Oh she wanted to melt to the floor.

Blue went out and up to the diner Hey Blue said Count, Hey Blue said Ranger; she smiled inside and outside.

Fin

Blue was in the machine room when the three clouds started to form again one on top of another and an image began to appear as they touched. Darlin looked at Blue and smiled; she skipped to the door and disappeared.

2/13 - 1:
:tumble:

Last edited:

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
This is glassmans friend, He has had a major procedure...he has had blood clots removed from his stomach and has lost part of his right..they removed the knee..now both legs are amputated above the knee...he is expected to have a full recovery...things are going to be delayed...keep posting, this contest will continue..Sherman has asked me to ask Dan , Cas and Count to call him at 337-442-4667 because he is having problems calling out...All prayers are greatly appreciated..

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
This is glassmans friend, He has had a major procedure...he has had blood clots removed from his stomach and has lost part of his right..they removed the knee..now both legs are amputated above the knee...he is expected to have a full recovery...things are going to be delayed...keep posting, this contest will continue..Sherman has asked me to ask Dan , Cas and Count to call him at ............. because he is having problems calling out...All prayers are greatly appreciated..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread