What's everyone's favorite Kayfun killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I just ordered something called the Amon from Green Raccoon in Israel.....was just wondering what other new tanks people are trying?

ON SALE! RBA "AMON" by Green Raccoon $108.00 HIGH END MODS Green Raccoon

Here's a picture of the deck..I had to take it out of a video but it's looks really good to me. Reminds me a lot of the newest Spheroid V4 the way the cotton is placed.

ZKBbzl.jpg

vlodato

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
New Jersey
I moved away from tanks a while back as I became a squonker (reo user) then moved on to dripping. Talks just were always so quirky. Either they had bad airflow, muted flavor, or just couldn't wick fast enough to keep up with my chain vaping. I did however pick up a bellus rta by ude and wow. It's amazing. Top filling, way more then enough airflow, single or duel coil, wicks impressively well. For example I had a hard day at work today. Walked outside put my vtc mini at 50 watts on a .44 coil and ripped it from full to empty in one session. Not ONE dry hit from full to empty. That in itself is amazing to me. I'll post some pics if I get a chance.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Phassat

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
Planet Earth
Been digging the hurricane at the moment... Bellus is also a very nice one and in my rotation. Some other mods that has been retired are subtank mini, Lemo 1, Lemo 2. Hurricane is a different beast compared to Bellus... It doesn't have as wide airflow as Bellus and not wick as fast. But it is a nice one nevertheless...

Reactions: lorikay13

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
I just ordered something called the Amon from Green Raccoon in Israel.....was just wondering what other new tanks people are trying?

ON SALE! RBA "AMON" by Green Raccoon $108.00 HIGH END MODS Green Raccoon

Here's a picture of the deck..I had to take it out of a video but it's looks really good to me. Reminds me a lot of the newest Spheroid V4 the way the cotton is placed.

ZKBbzl.jpg
Anyone else think the vendor doesnt realise what "California inhaling" really means...

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
The Green Racoon Amon tank I THINK is in stock at Vapinart.

Katya do you have a Kayfun V3 yet? You really liked the V4??? I couldn't get rid of mine fast enough...LOL But I'm loving the V3 "Mini".

:lol: The KF4 is a bit over engineered, but for me, still the beast vape there is out there.

I was very close to buying the V3, but 19mm diameter and 2ml capacity stopped me--at least for now. Still hoping that SM will eventually release a full-size version. If not, I'll get the mini for sure.

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
I just got a tube rta recently. It is very nice for single coil. I had to mod mine slightly to fit my "needs"

20160326_142456-1.jpg

you can see the jank grinding to the juice holes/channels - i turned them into wick slots.

with the kayfun slamcap and silverplay chimney, you can see the small notch in the chimney to allow juice flow to the under-deck area/wicks - i had to make the wick "slots" to hold the wick in place - to fill i remove the cap like a protank, exposing the build deck, and fill the tank like a pro/sub tank.
20160326_153003.jpg

irccloudcapture363585085.jpg

Between the two, the tube and orchid, are both great and do what they need as far as performance. I love them both as far as part compatibility. ;) they share the same threading so all parts are swappable with each other and kayfun parts (besides chimney)

Last edited:
Reactions: lorikay13

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
Is that the Tube Atty from Limelight?
its the "tube rta", a clone from fasttech. i dont know who makes the original :( but its a very nice design. i was holding off on all the new single coil tanks untill there was one with the same threads as kayfun/orchid/silverplay parts ;) i like the ability to customize the look/performance with all the aftermarket parts for them. one of my orchids has all the tank parts from the tube, the top fill makes it nice since it eats juice fast with its current build.
4109400-5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread